Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

There's no doubt that this thread will reach 100 pages. The disappointing fact though is that at least half of them are just you guys chatting with each other about inter-office "watercooler" type stuff.

That's like padding your flight log with maintenance run-ups! :(

There's no doubt that this thread will reach 100 pages. The disappointing fact though is that at least half of them are just you guys chatting with each other about inter-office "watercooler" type stuff.

That's like padding your flight log with maintenance run-ups! :(

I think it shows our dedication to not really care about troll. Sure, he's annoying, but not really "upsetting"...

Also, I thought you were the one advocating "blades turning, time logging"?

• Like 1

I think it shows our dedication to not really care about troll. Sure, he's annoying, but not really "upsetting"...

Also, I thought you were the one advocating "blades turning, time logging"?

Only for the purpose of flight, which a maintenance run-up is not.

So is this just the go-to meeting place for you guys? Is it a, "Talk to you tomorrow on that, Do most Army... thread" thing?

Only for the purpose of flight, which a maintenance run-up is not.

So is this just the go-to meeting place for you guys? Is it a, "Talk to you tomorrow on that, Do most Army... thread" thing?

Feel free to go back to the General forum.

• Like 2

lol guys i dont know some times you guys talk about lots on here and i think the army is boring to you bc you have so much time lol

lol guys i dont know some times you guys talk about lots on here and i think the army is boring to you bc you have so much time lol

I mean...not enough time to pretend to be a different person, just to try and stir up some trouble. But yeah, I guess I have some free time.

• Like 1

Clearly Shindig has never been to Kuwait...

Also, there is nothing wrong with a little bit of watering hole talk. It's essentially what staff life is like for officers... plus publishing orders no one reads and showing red on a task tracker. But hey, everyone plays their part. Am I right? :D

• Like 1

guys its ok Im complaining its just what i notice and I have stress right now too esp with mom so just saying stuff on here is good i understand .... I made spagetti for me and mom for lunch but I had to throw most of it out bc she cant eat it so just things like that are hard

guys its ok Im complaining its just what i notice and I have stress right now too esp with mom so just saying stuff on here is good i understand .... I made spagetti for me and mom for lunch but I had to throw most of it out bc she cant eat it so just things like that are hard

I...I....I can't...I'm speechless.

• Like 3

Linds ok what I mean is its hard to cook for her with her health probs bc she cant have some foods...its hard on me to cook bc she has to be picky...pls get what im saying and thanks and it was a can of spagetti which i think is worse i should not have made that

Sweaty palms? Weak knees? Heavy arms? Vomiting? Nervousness? Forgetfulness? Trouble speaking? Choking?

If these symptoms are present, I think I know the problem.

• Like 2

The real name of the post should be "Do most Army soldiers want to be rappers"

Then you go to BCT and you realize most Army soldiers think they *are* rappers.

Linds ok what I mean is its hard to cook for her with her health probs bc she cant have some foods...its hard on me to cook bc she has to be picky...pls get what im saying and thanks and it was a can of spagetti which i think is worse i should not have made that

Ohhhhh Lindsey!!! He just told you to get the heck over the fact that he can't speak English!! Lol

• Like 1

Words, or lack of words here for example, mean something. Shindig just told all of us he's complaining about us just chatting in here!!