Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Edit: Should I start altering the actual content of the posts, so they make sense? Or just fix the spelling and grammar?

How about we assemble the A-Team to ensure he never gets his wings? I thought I had some semblance of faith in the system, but in this alternate reality of him being real, and selected...the thought is too terrifying to endure. He would get his crew and pax quicker than you could say STEARMANN4 which is how you spell his f*cking name, holy sh*t.

Shouldn't it be "Rindsey"?

Also, I think at this point we're all trying to be post 2001/page 100.

Pretty sure at 2,000 posts the server crashes and Shindig gets a free set of steak knives.

Also, why are you drinking alcohol on a Friday night at Rucker Lindsey? You should be studying 5 & 9.

• Like 1

Spelling and grammar, yes. Content - no. Otherwise we delve into an whole different chapter of Hooked on Phonics.

It hurts my brain to string words together like that. "through all these many pages" for example.

As an "azn" I take offense to that.

Not really. But seriously...

Lindsey is Asian?! I thought she just had a speech impediment.

• Like 1

As an "azn" I take offense to that.

Not really. But seriously...

I'm half. Rindsey was my nickname, well, one of them, in civvie flight school, haha. I'm very fruent in Engrish.

How about we assemble the A-Team to ensure he never gets his wings? I thought I had some semblance of faith in the system, but in this alternate reality of him being real, and selected...the thought is too terrifying to endure. He would get his crew and pax quicker than you could say STEARMANN4 which is how you spell his f*cking name, holy sh*t.

I can't speak for the aviation side of house, but for officership in general, be prepared for the harsh reality show of "Those Who Make it Through the Cracks." Haha.

I think you're not giving enough credit to 'steerman', and his earlier veiled threats to himself make sure that wouldn't happen.

I can't speak for the aviation side of house, but for officership in general, be prepared for the harsh reality show of "Those Who Make it Through the Cracks." Haha.

He will not make it. Will. Not.

It hurts my brain to string words together like that. "through all these many pages" for example.

Lindsey is Asian?! I thought she just had a speech impediment.

I don't know if she is, but I am. But that's pretty damn funny, haha.

I'm half. Rindsey was my nickname, well, one of them, in civvie flight school, haha. I'm very fruent in Engrish.

I'm full (but speak better English than most... my Engrish is awful).

I slip some Engrish into my frying sometimes "stabirator - check" during run-up for example, and am supremely disappointed when my IP doesn't pick up on it.

I don't know if she is, but I am. But that's pretty damn funny, haha.

I'm full (but speak better English than most... my Engrish is awful).

Oh, shoot. I see now. I didn't make the connection that you had posted it in the first place. That changes things....

Pretty sure at 2,000 posts the server crashes and Shindig gets a free set of steak knives.

Also, why are you drinking alcohol on a Friday night at Rucker Lindsey? You should be studying 5 & 9.

5 and what? 9? 8? 5421? 130 150 22000 23500 9000 3500 4000 40 So many numbers...

I slip some Engrish into my frying sometimes "stabirator - check" during run-up for example, and am supremely disappointed when my IP doesn't pick up on it.

This disappoints me so much that I'm not there anymore. I would have far too much enjoyment with you as my student.

"Welcome to City Blackhawks...."

• Like 1

This disappoints me so much that I'm not there anymore. I would have far too much enjoyment with you as my student.

"Welcome to City Blackhawks...."

Aircrew coordination would be on f*cking POINT.

• Like 1

I guess I can't pull that card when I get down to Rucker. While I was in college at a sub-standard military school in the south, we had a Taiwanese student in my company who throughout the entire first semester of our indoctrination, didn't speak English very well. Our cadre made his roommates explain everything to him so he would understand. At the end of our indoctrination, I ran into him coming back from class and just said, "Hey man, what's up?" in passing. He replied, in near perfect English, "Not much dude, how are you?"

Little bastard had been cheating the system the whole time... haha.

• Like 2

Amateur hour around here.

Speaking of... what happened to Shindig? Is he trying to feed his mom some Spaghetti-Os, again?

Maybe he's struggling with Kraft Mac n Cheese right now.

And hint: cargo.

4,000 is cabin ceiling cargo tie down downs. 3,500 you just made up. Nothing in the Black Hawk world is related to 3,500 anything.

First part correct. Second part incorrect ;)