Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

guys its ok Im complaining its just what i notice and I have stress right now too esp with mom so just saying stuff on here is good i understand .... I made spagetti for me and mom for lunch but I had to throw most of it out bc she cant eat it so just things like that are hard

why couldn't she eat spaghetti?

Hey, if you know them not so sober, you know them under stress.

...seems legit

That goes with my junior enlisted logic of, "if you can run a PFT drunk/hungover you can do it sober"

Anyway Shindigitiy dog, why the hell did you post a fake picture? (I.e. screenshot of a YouTube video from 3 years ago)

Hey, if you know them not so sober, you know them under stress.

...seems legit

Wait one, I'm trying to remember a term for why I forget why I went into the next room... situational knowledge? You create a plan in one environment keyed on it, but when you change the environment, the remembered plan disappears. That's why as soon as I step back I remember why I went... Or something like that. Getting old is not for sissies.

Besides which, NOT remembering what happened after a few drinks is stereotypical.

I'm quietly chuckling at the discussion of tie-down load bearing capacity. Good to know for the tests, I guess, but...

Once upon a time I was transporting some blind flanges for a pipeline. (Those are the big disks used to seal the end, stopping a pipe run.) When asked about weight, the dispatcher guessed a couple hundred pounds. Off I go.

I land at the yard, and a half dozen "critters" drive up on a fork lift with the blind flanges (approx 30" diameter, a couple inches thru). That's worrying, because your average critter is 250 lbs of muscle before they get a "company" job. Anyhow, I suggest we weigh one- 600 lbs each. Pallet-ize each, tie'em down, and load to gross and/or cg, I don't remember which I did that day. In the real world my experience is weight numbers are something you remember seeing on the bathroom scale but are not a property of other objects. I'd see a 300 lb welder crossing the deck leaning left to balance his tool bag, ask him how much it weighed? About 50 lbs. Only a hundred pounds from actual...

I still don't know if Shindig is real. One of two things will happen if that is a real person: A grease spot in the real world's driveway; or sudden onset of maturity and capability as challenges are met and the excuse mentality is discarded. Reality doesn't care if you're "really trying" and/or stressed out about something. You meet and best the challenge or the steamroller of life rolls on right over you. Your dog might miss you, but nobody else will.

ok the first was when I played bball and I took it down bc you guys were using it as a dart board and also I was early in applying and didnt want stear or others to know me bc it was better that way and mr Hess told me to also .... Not a fake pic

I already explained 2nd one sorry not going to more

ok the first was when I played bball and I took it down bc you guys were using it as a dart board and also I was early in applying and didnt want stear or others to know me bc it was better that way and mr Hess told me to also .... Not a fake pic

So you have no excuse for posting the pic from the video that's 3 years old?

Well, I'll be the first one to call Bullsh*t.

The first pic was just as fake as the second, want to prove me wrong? Re-post the picture, we'll do a little image search and find where you got it from.

If you want to call that crap you spewed about the second picture and explanation, you're more stupid then I first thought.

You've been asked over and over, message the names from the selection list to MuffinMan, since he was selected from the Jan/Mar. Board. You have ignored requests and haven't even acknowledged the question. The answer is simple, you were never selected, nobody on the list matches your age, and you can't see the list. Play all you want, just know that you're not fooling anyone, but you do make yourself look more pathetic every day so good for you.

You should have dropped the mic and left about 30 pages ago.

trade your the stupid one what did i just say about me not keeping my first pic up there ?? it just gives you more to make fun of and im tired of it.....omg you are lost and even mr Hess told me to take that pic down bc it can only hurt me

go take care of your kids trade you have no life at all ....pls get lost

Listen you demented piece of Sh*t.

Are you that stupid to not realize that every person on here makes fun of you, your trolling has gone from amusing to disturbing.

I could give a rats ass how you explain your pictures, it's all just part of your trolling adventure, or whatever you call this crap you've been writing.

You're the lowest type of scum, the type that pretends to be in the military and you can come back with all the grade school comments you like, but it won't change what you are.

Want to prove everyone wrong, message the names, don't comment, don't give us you're smart ass remarks, just message the names, but you can't, because your some sick kid that sits in Mommy's basement getting off at the keyboard.

• Like 3

trade your the stupid one what did i just say about me not keeping my first pic up there ?? it just gives you more to make fun of and im tired of it.....omg you are lost and even mr Hess told me to take that pic down bc it can only hurt me

go take care of your kids trade you have no life at all ....pls get lost

Lol you're such a sad little dude. If a pic is what has you worried about making a bad impression you're more daft than any of us could have imagined.

It's truly amazing how much computer time they let you have at the mental ward.

• Like 1

Lol you're such a sad little dude. If a pic is what has you worried about making a bad impression you're more daft than any of us could have imagined.

It's truly amazing how much computer time they let you have at the mental ward.

Daft. Good word.

• Like 2