Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

ok trade diffrentto say your kids might need attn and wasnt even close to the hate vs what luof said gimme a break and you know it and you always start crap with me not other way around

dont be ridiculous

Answer the questions.

Better get some tougher skin there Sh*tdig, that was G rated compared to what you would hear if you were a real person going to BCT. If you think that's the worst someone can say....then you need to get out of the basement every now and then.

Answer the questions or shut the hell up troll.

ok yea and your a tough guy when you couldnt take the kids comment

...dummy

Answer the questions Sh*tdig, or is to hard for your undeveloped little brain, did Mommy shelter you from the big bad world for too long, Gramps not give you enough attention. Looks like Mommy wasn't a very good teacher for home schooling, guess she skipped the chapter on spelling and grammar.

Answer the damn questions or shut the Hell Up!!

ok yea and your a tough guy when you couldnt take the kids comment

...dummy

I feel sorry for you. I have a brother in law that has Down syndrome and he is more understandable than you. So you're the dumbass. Can dish out 100 pages of pure 100% stupidity and get butthurt when we call you on it.

ok and you are going to get it when i tell my recr and i will email the batalian too bc they back me up

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

"SSG Oblivious, thes guys on the internt were RELLY REALY mean to myfamily, mostlie my mum who cant eat too late bcuz shes parrt gremlin. One gui named Infinger rally tuk it to far. I am prettymuch an army oficcer and they are treatin me like a trashbag. IMHO, thy ned 2b banned from woft. KTHXBAI"

I wish he would be real and told his recruiter and battalion. For one I doubt your recruiter would give a crap, he's not your Dad. How about all of your PMs to other members with you cussing them out?

I also want to know why you went from typing and spelling normal to not being able to finish a complete sentence. Cus you be fake as sh*t!!

• Like 1

I also want to know why you went from typing and spelling normal to not being able to finish a complete sentence. Cus you be fake as sh*t!!

I felt like torturing myself just now and went to page one of this thread--I thought this thread has only gone on for a couple months. Nope, friggin middle of MAY was his first post. Holy sh*t.

And yeah, the difference in how he typed then and how he does now, notably the downhill abomination it's become, is at the very least very weird. My belief in him being a troll varies day to day depending on my relative faith in humanity. But either he's real and has a degenerative brain disease or it's a f*cking troll, and one that has long ceased to be funny and in fact is just purely f*cking annoying.

Linds Im sorry you feel that way ...but you have been getting very nasty lately and youve changed in that way ....you used to be a sweet girl but i dont know maybe you are unhappy in army and wish you were somewhere else imho

Linds Im sorry you feel that way ...but you have been getting very nasty lately and youve changed in that way ....you used to be a sweet girl but i dont know maybe you are unhappy in army and wish you were somewhere else imho

:lol: :rolleyes:

Seriously, Rindsey. You were so much happier 2+ years ago.

Edited by CharyouTree

ok Linds i know you like to tear me down i understand its tough for you i really do and you are still like a big sis to me in some ways but not all

The troll is stepping it up lol

Lindsey you're like a big sis to him. That's like winning the lotto for 1.3B. Life changing. His real family doesn't like him either so he has to look for replacements on a forum. I guess I'll apply for the position of your step dad shindig. I'll take care of mommy while you go to flight school. 😍

• Like 1

ok and you are going to get it when i tell my recr and i will email the batalian too bc they back me up

Took some time to respond....couldn't stop laughing.

What the Hell is a "Batalian" good to hear they back you up though, and I hear "recr's" can be pretty scary. Is a "recr" something like a recreation person.

Help us out here, translate some of the crap you write.