Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

ok im getting sick of this thread...it just gives me a headache and you guys are just abnoxous im fed up with this

You never cease to amaze, you little demented piece of crap.

I really wish you are some messed up flight student just getting your kicks. If they could find out who you are and share your name with this thread, you wouldn't be able to live this down for a very long time. I would not want to have the reputation you would be stuck with.

That's too much to ask for, my bet is on demented piece of crap.

Any bets on how long before he posts another off the wall question or comment, as if none of this conversation happened.

And yet Trade continues arguing with shindig and doesn't acknowledge that we are even pointing a finger at him.... Or take part in any side conversations...

I'm sold, shindig is trade....

And yet Trade continues arguing with shindig and doesn't acknowledge that we are even pointing a finger at him.... Or take part in any side conversations...

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Also, I think Trade and A-aron are the same since they always seem to be in sync.

First it was me now trade. Maybe you're trying to throw us off by accusing us?!?!!! Hmmm shindig?!

Feel free to go back to the General forum.

On second thought, you're all over our forum, so f*ckit I ain't goin' nowhere! I mean hell 10 pages in 24 hours! This insanity is the most entertaining sh*t around. It even beats that old JH forum where EMS and GOM pilots go to whine about their day.

Shindig,

I'm a little busy at the moment, so no, I don't hang out here much lately. However, it doesn't appear that you've progressed much from the last time I perused the pages for your stupidity.

Mike-

Busy being shindig!

Shindig,

I'm a little busy at the moment, so no, I don't hang out here much lately. However, it doesn't appear that you've progressed much from the last time I perused the pages for your stupidity.

Mike-

Ah, what a great word: perused.

My favorite phrase ever on this forum was Stearmann's, in response to unitedwestand's stupidity: "anonymity is for perverts."

So tell us who you really are, Shindig, or are you a pervert?

• Like 1

Thanks for thinking of me but I'm afraid I'll have to decline that honor. Not sure I understand what you mean about not acknowledging you, you all come up with much better arguments then I, though I do seem to have struck a particular nerve with him/her/it.

On a brighter note, younger son finished SERE today in one piece. I guess shindig was right when he said my kid was sitting alone in a dark place when I posted.

• Like 3

Yes, sorry! I meant to message you back. I'm still looking, definitely in Selah and Naches. Going to wait until I actually get there to pull the trigger on anything but your information was very useful. I appreciate it!

Sounds like the best plan. Let me know if you want anymore information about the area. The amount of relatives I have there could fill a small convention center.

sir,

ive improved a lot with pt and getting lors etc from lots of high ups and made it through the batalian and was selected so that was great and so I hope i showed my improvements

I know you served our great nation with honor and i want to follow in your foot steps bc you could be a ff to me and i know im basically not much right now not even a soldier until i leave for boot and then after that i will be proud to be an army wocs officer and pilot of our great country

thank you very much and have a good night and btw sorry about the spelling of steer

So... are there any iPhone users on here who get really upset when someone texts you and realize they don't have an iPhone because their text bubble is green? Like #EwWhatIsThat? #GreenIsUgly #PoorPeopleProblems

• Like 1