Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

and sir I forgot to say we can go to hungry howies when i get there for a pizza slice and coke and i will buy no prob thank you

ok linds youve been really nasty to me lately and i dont know why maybe you are having marital problems or some thing like that

Maybe you have problems in your head?

OH HE EDITED HIS POST LOLOLOL and I got a PM from him

"can you erase that last msg about linds bc now i feel bad for saying that she wont like it"

Edited by A-aron
  • Like 3

Maybe you have problems in your head?

OH HE EDITED HIS POST LOLOLOL and I got a PM from him

"can you erase that last msg about linds bc now i feel bad for saying that she wont like it"

Holy epicness.

and sir I forgot to say we can go to hungry howies when i get there for a pizza slice and coke and i will buy no prob thank you

Just look for the empty seat- that will be Shindig.

Edited by Wally
  • Like 1

y

Ya shows the edit.

Thanks. I did that as soon as I possibly could (some systems have a "ninja edit" feature that doesn't say an edit was made if done within a short time frame... This seems to indicate VR has no such allowance.)

Follow me, here... (I was trying to make a diagram, but OneNote is sucking, so...)

2:03, Shindig posts...

2:44, A-aron quotes him

3:42, A-aron edits his post, saying Shindig edited his post

There is NO indication that Shindig edited anything. Normally, I'd be all about edit shenanigans, but he ALSO says he received a PM from Shindiggity asking him to remove it, and he feels bad about saying it, indicating he did actually say it.

I'm not making any direct accusations, but... I'm certainly curious about this.

• Like 1

Thanks. I did that as soon as I possibly could (some systems have a "ninja edit" feature that doesn't say an edit was made if done within a short time frame... This seems to indicate VR has no such allowance.)

Follow me, here... (I was trying to make a diagram, but OneNote is sucking, so...)

There is NO indication that Shindig edited anything. Normally, I'd be all about edit shenanigans, but he ALSO says he received a PM from Shindiggity asking him to remove it, and he feels bad about saying it, indicating he did actually say it.

mother-of-god-gif-super-troopers-500.jpg

• Like 3

Mind. Blown.

It also doesn't indicate to me that shindig ever edited his post.

Yep and both shindig and a-Aron both joined VR the same week! Think you're on to something char

That's not what I see. Shindig joined in May of 2015 and A-aron sometime in 2014, IIRC. Just looked that up, too.