Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

I'm procrastinating doing class work...

Or you are actually Shindig and trying to throw us off!! For real though, it really does make it suspicious that on top of that he's the one that found the YouTube video so fast.

Omg we all need to get a life lol

Or you are actually Shindig and trying to throw us off!! For real though, it really does make it suspicious that on top of that he's the one that found the YouTube video so fast.

Hmm, it sounds like you are the one trying to call off the dogs.

guys honestly im tired of this... and its just getting crazy you guys are anaylzing every little thing

I know the pic stuff and ok i get it but i will say that if you guys dont think ive really been selected for woft and im not who i say I am than i will personally call stearman and talk to him bc at this pt he is the only one i trust bc it used to be velocity and wally but i dont know about them any more

Jlmk and thanks

guys honestly im tired of this... and its just getting crazy you guys are anaylzing every little thing

I know the pic stuff and ok i get it but i will say that if you guys dont think ive really been selected for woft and im not who i say I am than i will personally call stearman and talk to him bc at this pt he is the only one i trust bc it used to be velocity and wally but i dont know about them any more

Jlmk and thanks

giphy.gif

Tell you what, shin. I'm a CW3, and hold a secret clearance for the last 14 years. You can private message me, and we can discuss this, and I'll vet the information. If you provide me with real information, and satisfactorily convince me that you're legitimate, I'll personally vouch for you, and keep you confidential.

charyou sorry but I dont trust you why would I you always stomp on me and poke fun and are one of the worst on here so no

Eh. Actually, I stomp on your atrocious attempts at use of grammar. I've stomped on your forgery of an APFT to get into a program that you started out this entire game back in May saying was "the easiest" program to get into. One of the first lessons in WOCS is "I will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do". You'd have to ask someone else more recent, as I may be confusing with something else, but I think it's even on a sign at 1st WOCS.

But you, personally? No... I'm pretty ambivalent. Mostly it's my belief that you're not who you claim to be. But, if you are real, and are going to WOFT, you'd better get used to sarcastic IPs, because I'm a teddy bear compared to them.

But I understand that the real reason you "don't trust me" is because you have no intention of proving your sincerity to anyone here, so... whatever.