Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Thanks. I did that as soon as I possibly could (some systems have a "ninja edit" feature that doesn't say an edit was made if done within a short time frame... This seems to indicate VR has no such allowance.)

Follow me, here... (I was trying to make a diagram, but OneNote is sucking, so...)

2:03, Shindig posts...

2:44, A-aron quotes him

3:42, A-aron edits his post, saying Shindig edited his post

There is NO indication that Shindig edited anything. Normally, I'd be all about edit shenanigans, but he ALSO says he received a PM from Shindiggity asking him to remove it, and he feels bad about saying it, indicating he did actually say it.

I'm not making any direct accusations, but... I'm certainly curious about this.

Ya not so fast Char. Shin DID edit his post. And I've edited multiple posts without it showing. If you post in mobile view and edit sometimes it shows on the full version sometimes it doesn't.

There's also an option to show "edited by" as seen enabled here.

Edited by CO2WO

For Christ's sake I am not shinf*ck. Who had the displeasure of speaking to him on the phone. I would be more than happy to call them up or call one of the others up to try and show I'm not him. My guess is that the ninja edit feature didn't work since media was also involved (a picture). I would be more than will to post a screenshot of my inbox to show he messaged me. And if we are back to that YouTube thing, I was a bored college student sitting in class not paying attention to anything the professor was saying. And Google images is amazing.

And here is one without that option checked.

Edit....

Gotta understand the website before you start conspiracies...

Like I said... wasn't making an accusation. I was intrigued, and curious.

I had seen something else that indicated they WEREN'T the same, just held on to that information for...reasons.

I've never seen that option. Mobile, or desktop?

Oh I won't; wouldn't want to embarrass you.

I mean, it IS meme war Monday...

I'm copying images and pasting them...doesn't seem that difficult?

200.gif

Wtf? It would only let me attach images either as a file or if I have the URL for them. Not images I have saved on my desktop (don't ask why I have memes on my work computer...).

Like I said... wasn't making an accusation. I was intrigued, and curious.

I had seen something else that indicated they WEREN'T the same, just held on to that information for...reasons.

I've never seen that option. Mobile, or desktop?

It's only an option on the full desktop mode.

I mean, it IS meme war Monday...

Wtf? It would only let me attach images either as a file or if I have the URL for them. Not images I have saved on my desktop (don't ask why I have memes on my work computer...).

I'm right clicking the image I want. "Copy image" ctrl-v back here...

200.gif