Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

linds i try so hard to be nice I really do why are yo like that ?? if you dont like me just keep it to your self bc its getting old

Why won't you take me up on my offer, Shin? You don't trust me, I know. I just don't know what you'd expect me to do, that causes that distrust. I'm bored, and not doing schoolwork, yes. But not bored enough to actually do anything to spite you, if you're actually real. Because honestly, if you ARE real, and you ARE going to WOFT, you're more than the persona you present here, and it's obviously some game. But you need to prove you're real, either to someone with some credit around here (quite frankly, not some rando you choose), or publicly.

Hmmmm A-aron and was on at like the same time Shindig was on. Intriguing

While I can't deny that I was certainly making an implication earlier, I'm satisfied that they are not the same person.

I think it's hilarious how much steam it's picked up, though.

• Like 1

For Christ's sake I am not shinf*ck. Who had the displeasure of speaking to him on the phone. I would be more than happy to call them up or call one of the others up to try and show I'm not him. My guess is that the ninja edit feature didn't work since media was also involved (a picture). I would be more than will to post a screenshot of my inbox to show he messaged me. And if we are back to that YouTube thing, I was a bored college student sitting in class not paying attention to anything the professor was saying. And Google images is amazing.

Don't feel bad, they thought I was you, and you were shindig, whole thing made my head spin. They'll probably think were the same person again because I posted right after you.

You're right, Google Images is amazing, takes a few seconds to search images.

CO2WO, did he really send you that picture....that took some balls since he had to know you would share it with the rest of us.

Don't feel bad, they thought I was you, and you were shindig, whole thing made my head spin. They'll probably think were the same person again because I posted right after you.

You're right, Google Images is amazing, takes a few seconds to search images.

CO2WO, did he really send you that picture....that took some balls since he had to know you would share it with the rest of us.

With balls of that size, how will any aircraft he pilots get off the ground???

• Like 1

Just curious, did shindick ever explain why the picture he posted, which he said was when he played basketball, is actually a picture of a current sophomore kid in high school. This thread moves so fast it's hard to keep up.

Nope I don't believe he did. Although I'm sure he will treat it the same as the swearing in at MEPS picture and ignore all the accusations no matter how many people post about it.

ok this is silly and dovq that pic of the plane makes no sense bc linds is a helo pilot not a plane pilot

Peanut, this is a plane.jay_jay_the_jet_plane_by_blizzblade-d6x0

The previous picture I posted is not a plane - that is a sweet titanium freedom chariot built around a weaponized freedom fry dispenser. Get your facts straight. Bush league...

• Like 2

trade i dont need to explain any more to you pls go away you are prob like a fat old bald man sitting in a chair w a gut that sticks out of your shirt and just sitting in your computer chair starting crap on this thread and its getting ridiculos imho

and btw if i knew how to post a moving pic or just a non moving one id show you what i think you prob look like but i dont so sorry

trade i dont need to explain any more to you pls go away you are prob like a fat old bald man sitting in a chair w a gut that sticks out of your shirt and just sitting in your computer chair starting crap on this thread and its getting ridiculos imho

and btw if i knew how to post a moving pic or just a non moving one id show you what i think you prob look like but i dont so sorry

Hmm should this post be reported?

Why, it would just be fake like all the other sh*t you post.

Plot twist, Trade is actually GEN (ret.) "Mad Dog" Mattis. Be prepared to die by the most intense knife hand humanly possible and a stare that surpasses that of Medusa and Gambit's love child.4b4bf4c41dba5ec8020e52ebad8913ef.jpg