Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

trade i dont need to explain any more to you pls go away you are prob like a fat old bald man sitting in a chair w a gut that sticks out of your shirt and just sitting in your computer chair starting crap on this thread and its getting ridiculos imho

and btw if i knew how to post a moving pic or just a non moving one id show you what i think you prob look like but i dont so sorry

Shhhhh, you're interrupting my MEME war experience.

This popcorn is delicious!

ok this is silly and dovq that pic of the plane makes no sense bc linds is a helo pilot not a plane pilot

That pic of the kitchen land nav makes no sense since you can barely make Spaghetti-Os.

You can report 'til your mouse breaks, Bro. No mods means nothing happens. Doubt that email is even checked anymore.

There are a few active admins/mods since all new members posts need approved. This forum likely has an admin area where all generated reports are sent. Any one assigned as a moderator on this forums will also likely receive a forum PM and email to their registered account. That's how a lot of forums are setup.

was meme hunting and found this...couldn't...stop...laughing....anybody else picture Shindigless being the "Carl" in all of those meme's????

6422cb1f44e647a382fbb83333aa3fd8.jpg

No, because at least Carl is a soldier.

...and yeah, there are a few of those memes out there, hahaha.

There are a few active admins/mods since all new members posts need approved. This forum likely has an admin area where all generated reports are sent. Any one assigned as a moderator on this forums will also likely receive a forum PM and email to their registered account. That's how a lot of forums are setup.

I agree that's how it should work. However, I've reported several of his posts and him as a member to no avail. YMMV

Also, the fool who approves the first message gives zero f*cks. He's approved several spam accounts and posts. 5/7

I had messaged an Admin to get my user name changed....took a little while, but it worked...

I agree that's how it should work. However, I've reported several of his posts and him as a member to no avail. YMMV

Also, the fool who approves the first message gives zero f*cks. He's approved several spam accounts and posts. 5/7

Ah, a perfect score, eh?