Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

Do I sense some jealousy "linds?" You could've been a mother figure to Shins but no, had to bring him down. If you're not here to help then STAY IN THE KITCHEN!

Nah, I don't feel like being fed Spaghetti-Os for the rest of my life.

I'm in flight school, bro!

I'm in Advance Leader School(granted not nearly as cool or fun as flight school, but I am still seeing helicopters all day everyday keeping the dream going)! PT at 0530 and I'm on this forum all damn night. Need a new hobby. The pilots here are mostly navy so just seeing Seahawks and seastallion all day minus all the Apache trainers these kids are removing and installing components on all day.

lol i did but nm and i know your joking about posting on here linds bc that makes no sense

If there's one thing I don't do, it's "joke" *with* you. What Charyoutree said is correct.

********** is mine.

Every once in awhile you get a spambot in here and the forum requires re-authentification.

• Like 1

See it does work! That's effin cool bro

I still see my p******d, but when you quote it, it gets censored. That is a really cool. It's great that the forum lets you protect your p******d like this. Even if someone wanted to troll you and make you give them your p******d, you wouldn't be able to!