Do most Army soldiers want aviation?

It's not happening tonight. I would literally have to sit at my computer and have it set up and notice when everyone posts to hope I can match the IP address to a name. To much work. lol

Was the one that popped up around the time he posted. you can search that on Google shows a cell phone in San Antonio lol

How did you manage to grab the IP? The only ways I can think of without being an admin would be considered malicious

Edited by A-aron

How did you manage to grab the IP? The only ways I can think of without being an admin would be considered malicious

There are multiple ways. Easiest is to send them a message and when they open it it picks up the IP address. Or wait until they post something. Everything is traceable with the right knowledge of how computers and networks work! But I def could see how it could be misconstrued as malicious ;)

There are multiple ways. Easiest is to send them a message and when they open it it picks up the IP address. Or wait until they post something. Everything is traceable with the right knowledge of how computers and networks work! But I def could see how it could be misconstrued as malicious ;)

Jeez thanks for running Shindig off, now I don't know what to do with all my time.

• Like 2

Does anyone have the standard for stenciling or know where I can find it? I report 24 APR but would like to get a head start. Thanks.

Don't make this a serious thread!! I believe it states it in the WOCS SOP, not sure how you can get one though. I went back in 2013 so trying to remember. You should have plenty of time to do it once you show up worst case. I sat there for like 2 weeks in my barracks room stenciling and being bored as crap before I started class. I would use black shoe polish from Clothing and Sales to stencil your shirts. I just bought my stencil and sponged my name, it's still holding up just fine.

• Like 1

I'm 19 yrs old h.s. grad and have been thinking about being a pilot in the military ...but i've always wondered if most people in the Army want to be a pilot, or are there other career fields that are more sought after? I know it doesn't really matter for my goals in life, but just curious...it seems the people at my recruiting station don't even know about woft or flying so that's why I ask.

Also...do most pilots put in at least 20 yrs or do they put in their one term as pilot and then leave the military?

It is very impressive how he went from forming complete sentences for the first few pages to not knowing English. I don't think I could do it if I tried. Atleast don't make it so obvious that you are fake.

• Like 2

It is very impressive how he went from forming complete sentences for the first few pages to not knowing English. I don't think I could do it if I tried. Atleast don't make it so obvious that you are fake.

Yeah, that blows my mind. Even when I am typing at my LAZIEST, the most I will do is not capitalize properly.

What was goin on with the gates today? Even the guards trying to make sure Shindig never steps foot on Rucker?

They are... The MPs said they had a tip that Shindig would be showing up this morning so they had a 100% check going on. Seem to be taking it pretty seriously...

• Like 1