Non-Pilot, Army Vet/Future Army Aviator, Looking for Job in Dothan/Enterprise AL.

I'm looking for a job on an airport near Enterprise/Dothan. I figured at least one or two members of this forum might know someone who could point me in the right direction or have a contact I could look up to try to earn myself some civilian employment prior to BOLC starting in January.

I'm a 2LT with 3 years prior service as an enlisted Infantryman. A competent, organized, hard-charger with a BBA focused in Management and a number of quality extra-curricular's during my college years. These include but are not limited to management consulting work, volunteering at an animal shelter, managing various projects such as organizing local fund-raising events for Disabled American Veterans and co-organizing a veterans interview training workshop which I am particularly proud of.

I also have my PPL and know my way around 172's. I'm looking for basically any work that would get me on an airport on a daily basis in order to learn more about that industry and would be willing to consider anything from cleaning bird scat off 172's to managing an FBO, both of which I am qualified to do.

Please let me know if you have any info that could help me out, or if you know of any other job postings which you think I may find interesting.

Thanks!