Stats for Sept 2015 Board

I just called my battalion headquarters because I lost my patience. Guy who answered the phone said the XO was in a meeting and I had to wait for her to call me, but as a heads up.. he told me I was selected. Heh... Can't wait to meet you all in person!!!

• Like 4

Congrats to everyone that got it!!! I'm actually kinda nervous now :wacko:

I'm Active, so hopefully I find out soon. I am AF and can't seem to log onto AKO anymore to chec (I had a sponsored account). It's driving me nuts. Does anyone know if they send a notification email if selected? this is my second look, I didn't get in the first try and they did't send me anything, so I'm assuming I'd have to check the list regardless. anyone know?

You will get an email in a couple weeks if selected with wocs class dates.

Hopefully we find out soon on the active side!!

GT: 121

SIFT: 58

APFT: 300

Civilian Education: 50 credit hours towards AA

Flight Physical: Complete and stamped (no waiver)

Flight Experience: CFII with 750+ hours total time and 250+ hours instruction time. All fixed-wing.

LOR's: CW5, CW4 x2, Company Commander, and Battalion commander

Currently a 15T within the U.S. Army. I have been serving almost 2 years now.

Congrats to everyone that got it!!! I'm actually kinda nervous now :wacko:

I'm Active, so hopefully I find out soon. I am AF and can't seem to log onto AKO anymore to chec (I had a sponsored account). It's driving me nuts. Does anyone know if they send a notification email if selected? this is my second look, I didn't get in the first try and they did't send me anything, so I'm assuming I'd have to check the list regardless. anyone know?

Hey man, I'm Air Force as well... IF you want me to send you a copy of the milper Whe its up let me know and I'll screenshot it and send it to your .mil account.... Just let me know

• Like 1

Sign my contract and swear in on Wednesday!

• Like 2

AH-64 Apache Longbow! Second choice is the UH-60 Black Hawk. Ultimately, I'll fly whatever I can get my paws on! I've been considering working towards the 160th SOAR as well but that will be years down the road. Little Birds are SWEET! B)

• Like 2

I'm probably going to try for the earliest date possible.

Shoot same here! If a white bus pulled up right now I would be on that bus like a fat kid on cake!!! Earlier the better!

AH-64 Apache Longbow! Second choice is the UH-60 Black Hawk. Ultimately, I'll fly whatever I can get my paws on! I've been considering working towards the 160th SOAR as well but that will be years down the road. Little Birds are SWEET! B)

That's my plan. Little birds are freaking sweet!!

• Like 1

Best. Job. Ever!

I am curious as to the average age of all the Civilians that were selected, because I heard a rumor about them selecting a majority of younger applicants and that being the priority now. I am going absolutely insane waiting for this MILPER. :( now I am sweating, being 28 years old and all.