Stats for Sept 2015 Board

I'm jealous! I'm shipping tomorrow. I was supposed to Monday, then today, but as you can imagine, I have experienced one of those MEPS stories.

Literally 1 minute late before I swore in on Monday. The army liaison called me in late. Civilian contractor at the desk wouldn't let me go because I reported at 0831 and not 0830. Im still baffled.

I'm jealous! I'm shipping tomorrow. I was supposed to Monday, then today, but as you can imagine, I have experienced one of those MEPS stories.

Literally 1 minute late before I swore in on Monday. The army liaison called me in late. Civilian contractor at the desk wouldn't let me go because I reported at 0831 and not 0830. Im still baffled.

Have you received your WOCS date yet? I'm curious what the wait time is like.

Who's heading out for BCT tomorrow? I'm in Charlie company and I'm yellow tape.

• Like 1

Heck yes Baybay!!! My last name is White. Sleep well man and hopefully I see you tomorrow!

• 1 month later...

Worst night of my life! They put the hurt on us all day! When we were nice and exhausted we got to March straight across Fort Jackson where we cleaned the whole of the 120th and repainted the latrine stalls. Then we got to sleep outside in sleeping bags pulling 50/50 security in one hour shifts.

The next night we had to do fire guard accompanied by ten latrine guards in one hour shift and CQ. The few that wrote on the walls really let us down.

Worst night of my life! They put the hurt on us all day! When we were nice and exhausted we got to March straight across Fort Jackson where we cleaned the whole of the 120th and repainted the latrine stalls. Then we got to sleep outside in sleeping bags pulling 50/50 security in one hour shifts.

The next night we had to do fire guard accompanied by ten latrine guards in one hour shift and CQ. The few that wrote on the walls really let us down.

We went to reception right after you guys. First Sargeant was like "I don't like graffiti, please don't be like alpha company."

• Like 1