Stats for Sept 2015 Board

How is BCT at Jackson been going for you all? Tough, not tough?

Well if you have a company like mine you get lots of extra exercise. It is a challenge and it can very frustrating. You can do give it 110% but your battle buddies give it 10% you all get dropped. Just be where you're supposed to be, when your supposed to be, wearing what your supposed to be wearing and accept your punishment and it should go okay.

How is BCT at Jackson been going for you all? Tough, not tough?

Not as tough as I was expecting. PT is a joke and we don't run nearly enough as we should. My drill Sargeants aren't even that mean. Nobody has been shark attacked after seven weeks. They are primarily focused on teaching us, which is a good thing, but there is the occasional "corrective training." Usually we just get told we are a horrible company.

I was hoping that coming in December would mean slightly more mature people and not kids just out of high school. (The irony) I was wrong.

Also, apparently there are like 10 warrants in D co. From what I've heard.

I've read that BCT after October has been tailored for a "peacetime Army." So in other words, it's not as tough lol I think it also depends what company your in, at least that's what I've been told.

They've been doing what was implemented in October for a while now. It depends on your Company. Some make strong soldiers, some make smart soldiers.

Honestly, I don't think basic is preparing us here well enough for WOCS.

You'll be fine. I felt the same way coming outta Sill. As we all said, just color between the lines for 7 weeks. It feels like it goes quicker than basic because you'll have a little more freedom.

Basic is a joke, has been for years. It's just to get you used to bullshit before you get to your unit so you don't go ape sh*t crazy and shoot up the place when your sergeant yells at you in front of everyone. Mental toughness is the game.

• Like 2

Basic is a joke, has been for years. It's just to get you used to bullshit before you get to your unit so you don't go ape sh*t crazy and shoot up the place when your sergeant yells at you in front of everyone. Mental toughness is the game.

Hopefully the NCO's at WOCS will be better then the kids in basic.

Hopefully.

Please?

• Like 1