Stats for Sept 2015 Board

APFT: 299 (damn pushups)

299 APFT?

I'd be very upset with myself for getting so close, yet blowing it.. It's still good i guess. Not a 300.. But good, i guess..

Go try it again.. (But i got a 299, no need.) To which i have no response. anyways good luck, looking good.. =]

• Like 1

Has anyone on AD received an email stating their packet is board ready yet?

I was notified that my packet is board ready, but the notification was in an email response to a question I had asked. I don't think they send unsolicited emails to let you know your packet is board ready. I'm pretty sure you have to request a status via phone or email.

Hey what's going on everyone? Just seeing if anyone has heard anything regarding the upcoming September board. I was told by my recruiter that the board will be convening on the 4th of September. Anyone else hear the same thing or something different? Thanks.

Packet 100% complete and submitted! Best of luck to everyone during the September board!

Each day goes by slower waiting for this board! I wonder how many applicants are going to be in the September board since the July board was cancelled???

My unit is at NTC and I'm waiting on my 368 (extension)... Only thing really holding me back at this moment. Takes them, forever to do anything. Chances of having my packet ready for the Sept. Board slowly diminishing. Ladies & gents, the national guard... (Claps slowly)

My goodness.

Now my recruiter is swearing up and down that I can make the September board. I know this is impossible, and was already planning on the November, or possibly January, board. But hey, if it makes her rush around and get my appointments knocked out faster, I'll follow along. FYI, I haven't even done the flight physical yet. She swears her battalion/brigade is advising her to get me to the September board. Either way, thought I'd share this and at least give you guys a laugh or two.

Just don't let them rush you into something you aren't prepared enough for yet, i.e., your pt test or sift or something.

I have everything completed except for the flight physical and PT test (which I am prepared for). All forms filled out and ready, all essays, letters, educational documents, security clearance, all good to go. I'm just surprised because I know it can take weeks to complete the flight physical, and I haven't even got an appointment for it yet. Hey, If I make it, great. I'm just a pessimist by nature, thanks to my previous time in the good ol' Army.

GT: 120

SIFT: 68

APFT: 283

Civilian Education: B.A Environmental Studies

M.S Sports Management (9 credits)

Flight Experience: 3.5 hours fixed wing

LOR's: Marine Colonel (ret.) UH 34 pilot, Army O-4, State Assemblyman.

Just had my Battalion interview today. Went very well. 75/75. Had some solid comments in there as well. This whole process has taken me 11 months, and tested my patience. Hopefully will be seeing some of you guys soon.