Stats for Sept 2015 Board

For civilian applicants I would guess Wednesday or Thursday...It's like watching water boil haha.

I've boiled all the water-Now I am watching the pot melt.

• Like 1

Well since this thread was 'stats', what are everyone's stats?

People have posted their results throughout the forum; Easy to find if you go through the posts. I counted 6 civilian packets and 13 active packets (at least those who posted their results). I'm betting there are more applicants on both sides of the house who haven't posted or are unaware of this site.

I don't know how I stumbled across this forum but I wish there was a way to get it out to those in need.

Google has that covered for us. If someone is actually researching this career path im pretty sure VR is number 2 on the search, only behind USAREC. Kinda hard to miss it haha.

Google has that covered for us. If someone is actually researching this career path im pretty sure VR is number 2 on the search, only behind USAREC. Kinda hard to miss it haha.

Pretty much how I came across it.

I'm thinking tomorrow is the day.

Once you find out that you're selected as a civilian, how long is it before you are sent off to boot?

Once you find out that you're selected as a civilian, how long is it before you are sent off to boot?

It depends. There were guys who got selected in May that shipped as early as June, while there were also those who ship as late as October. There's really no telling. You'll find out when you go to MEPS to sign your contract.

HOW LONG ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE US WAIT?!?!?!

That would be brutal if your recruiter was the one prank calling you haha.

I know it's the workers I'm with. I say prank because they're calling just to watch me drop something or rush to grab my phone.

They usually wait until I'm covered in oil and I'm in the process of turning a wrench or carrying something heavy.