Heli Success Job Fair

Astro

Hey All,

First; Astro, i don't think so and i believe it is sold out. You might email Lyn on the Just Helicopter website.

A number of us from CHO will be at HeliSuccess (as usual). I am looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. We won't have a table at the job fair but are looking for a couple of new CFIIs as some of ours will no doubt be moving on this spring. If you qualify and are interested please look me up. If i know you and you want me to connect you with someone do not hesitate to ask.. you have my email or pm me.

We are looking for mid time instructors as we hire the one's we make and save those entry-level slots for them.

CFII

TT >500 (helicopter)

~200 hours dual given

R22, R44, 300c

Altitude time and SBT Facilitator

When i say altitude time i mean training/teaching from operations that are 4K' and above, not taking off from ~1000' and flying up to higher elevations. Our ramp is at 5670' (and yes it does make a difference).

We will also be looking for some good fixed wing instructors after the first of the year.

Thanks & sincerely,

dp