Warrant Officer Packet help

Ok, I'm seeing a lot of good information about SIFT preparation and a few other areas. I'm and E4 combat medic in the national guard that is just getting started on my WO packet. I really just want any hints, tips, or advice about getting the packet together, making it presentable, and maybe even working with an active duty recruiter to make the transfer from reserve to active duty. I ETS in June, 2016. I'll probably start reaching out to recruiters within the next month.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not finding much help from my chain of command so I've resorted to building and submitting my packet with mainly online resources.

Ok, I'm seeing a lot of good information about SIFT preparation and a few other areas. I'm and E4 combat medic in the national guard that is just getting started on my WO packet. I really just want any hints, tips, or advice about getting the packet together, making it presentable, and maybe even working with an active duty recruiter to make the transfer from reserve to active duty. I ETS in June, 2016. I'll probably start reaching out to recruiters within the next month.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm not finding much help from my chain of command so I've resorted to building and submitting my packet with mainly online resources.

Thoroughly read the threads in this forum (everything pertaining to WOFT). Avoid asking questions that have already been asked. They frown on that. There is a lot of good information from a lot of credible sources here. Welcome to the process and good luck!

Spend some time getting the basics of whats needed by reading the forum. If you run into any roadblocks that you can not find on here, a bunch of us will be more than willing to jump in and help, myself included. Good luck. Its a long process, but well worth it.

• Like 1