R44 Ferry Flight Michigan to Florida

I will be ferrying an R44 from Michigan to Florida this coming tuesday the 24th of November. Weather permitting i intend on getting it done in one day with around 9 hrs of flying. Might be a good opputurnity for a Private pilot needing the flight time for their commericial rating. I'm a CFII in Airplanes and Helicopters so i can provide some training along the flight if you need. The flight is about 90% a go right now.

The best part of this is that the flight is completely free. As long as you worry about your meals and travel and hotel and maybe a few beers for me later. If interested shoot me an email with your name and experience/ratings.

reservations@intrepidhelicopters.com

Best Regards,

SPENCE

• Like 2

I will be ferrying an R44 from Michigan to Florida this coming tuesday the 24th of November. Weather permitting i intend on getting it done in one day with around 9 hrs of flying. Might be a good opputurnity for a Private pilot needing the flight time for their commericial rating. I'm a CFII in Airplanes and Helicopters so i can provide some training along the flight if you need. The flight is about 90% a go right now.

The best part of this is that the flight is completely free. As long as you worry about your meals and travel and hotel and maybe a few beers for me later. If interested shoot me an email with your name and experience/ratings.

reservations@intrepidhelicopters.com

Best Regards,

SPENCE

Well done Spence!