crew chief to woft flight pay

heavylift

I am currently a crew chief in the marine corps and have been one for the past 9 years and am putting together a woft packet and was wondering if my flight time in the back would transfer over for the flight incentive pay warrant officers get. I can not get a definitive answer from anyone, granted i don't know many people with my same scenario. Another question is since i have completed sere c school with the navy would that transfer over? Any help with this would be very appreciated for peace of mind either way, as well as any advice from anyone who has gone though the marine corps crew chief to woft transition.

• 4 weeks later...

I know this is going on a month old but maybe you will check it. I was a crew chief, in the Army, before putting in my packet. My flight time did not carry over for flight pay unfortunately. Sadly we all start off at the start.

Also I believe your SERE C will carry over, but not 100% guaranteed. I had already attended SERE C at FT Bragg for my crew chief time and that carried over. I also attended Flight School with a buddy that was a crew chief in the Air Force, his SERE carried over. It's a huge relief knowing you don't have to go through that again. While everybody you know is talking about rumors and dreading it, your already looking forward to flying!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am currently a crew chief in the marine corps and have been one for the past 9 years and am putting together a woft packet and was wondering if my flight time in the back would transfer over for the flight incentive pay warrant officers get. I can not get a definitive answer from anyone, granted i don't know many people with my same scenario. Another question is since i have completed sere c school with the navy would that transfer over? Any help with this would be very appreciated for peace of mind either way, as well as any advice from anyone who has gone though the marine corps crew chief to woft transition.

No it does not

ACIP for rated aviators is different than non rated crew members.

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/careers/army/2015/05/06/aviation-pay-update-2015/26592437/