Packet Recommendations

I am shooting for the January or March board and here are my stats. I just need some input from the vets of this forum as to what you would recommend I change or if there is something else I need to include.

GT: 115

SIFT: 56

FLIGHT PHYSICAL: STAMPED APPROVED

LOR'S: US CONGRESSMAN, STATE SENATOR, PASTOR

EDUCATION: B.S. DEGREE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE

BATALLION BOARD: NOT SCHEDULED YET

APFT: NOT SCHEDULED YET

I am shooting for the January or March board and here are my stats. I just need some input from the vets of this forum as to what you would recommend I change or if there is something else I need to include.

GT: 115

SIFT: 56

FLIGHT PHYSICAL: STAMPED APPROVED

LOR'S: US CONGRESSMAN, STATE SENATOR, PASTOR

BATALLION BOARD: NOT SCHEDULED YET

APFT: NOT SCHEDULED YET

I should be going up in front of the board in January. Here are my stats:

GT: 116
SIFT: 61
APFT: 279
FLIGHT PHYSICAL: Approved
LOR'S: Dean of Students of my University, a former boss, and 3 professors (one of which is a retired O-5 from the Navy)
I would suggest adding another LOR from someone who knows you really well (in my case my former boss, dean of students, and professors). I'm sure your pastor knows you pretty well, but since you are allowed a maximum of 6 LOR's more personable letters would probably beneficial.

I tend to think its not what you know, but who you know. I'd say a LOR from someone important would carry more weight than a personal friend type deal, up to including pastors. 3 out of the 6 LORs for me were from people who didn't really "know" me. They were my BC, Company Commander (I was in an HHC, saw this guy once a week in the hallway), the CW4 who wrote my main LOR. The other three were from a friend(03 in the Navy), the CPT in charge of my section. and my former flight instructor (retire Navy O-5)

So, my experience tends to lead me to say maybe a mix of both.