January/March Board

So what's the process like at MEPS when you swear in, sign your contract and get your ship date?

You go to the hotel the night before and listen to the same brief you listened to the last seven times. Lol. Then you just get a height and weight check, talk to the doc, then go sit with the career counselor who gives you your dates when you sign. I didn't swear in because I was considered a DOS-1 and I'll swear in on ship day.

So what's the process like at MEPS when you swear in, sign your contract and get your ship date?

You go to the hotel the night before and listen to the same brief you listened to the last seven times. Lol. Then you just get a height and weight check, talk to the doc, then go sit with the career counselor who gives you your dates when you sign. I didn't swear in because I was considered a DOS-1 and I'll swear in on ship day.

Lucky street to seat guys get all the new OCPs and APFUs that are replacing current uniforms, in basic training.

They aren't cheap!

Just keep your old ones and use them until you're required to purchase the new ones. There are a lot of students at Rucker still using the old ones, don't spend the money until you have to. One thing you will need to get, if you don't already have them, is the new PT gear, that's not cheap either.

I'm gonna be out of the office for a few weeks and away from my email. Will the AD guys give a heads up when they get their orders? Especially if you're coming from another branch.

Same here, brother. Headed out on a JRTC rotation and getting computer access will be few and far between. When you AD folks get a class date, let me know! Congrats again to everyone selected, looking forward to serving with you all!

Man I hope may looks as good as January! I'm gonna have to push my submission to the right as its nearly impossible to get time to do my physical while I'm at ALC I'm gonna try my damndess though

There was a guy selected that had a very similar last name as you, I thought you were picked up.