January/March Board

Yes. I'm reserves now trying to go active. You're active staying active right?

That's what I'm saying. What ever it takes!

As far as transcripts, I have both high school and college.

High school I feel is only necessary if it's the highest level you've attended. I've been out of high school since 2008. Would be kind of pointless to show my progress almost 8 years ago lol. But college however I've been doing since I joined the military so it shows that I can do my job and still achieve good or decent grades in college.

Apaches Blackhawks Chinooks. They're all pretty badass in their own way. I would be ecstatic with the opportunity to fly any of these. But I think given my knowledge of the AH64D and E(was the first REAL unit equipped with the block IIIs) that the transition would be easier. I already know how the pilots think and act, I fit in. But I will say that black hawk pilots definitely treat their crewchief a lot better! That's for sure.

But I will say that black hawk pilots definitely treat their crewchief a lot better! That's for sure.

Not because they aren't as nice..

They are just slightly more tired than everyone else, due to all the chicks they are banging in their spare time..

Good luck all. I'll see some of you in January, i hope.. Or March.... Or May... (I hope not)

All I am waiting on now, is Stamp from Fort.R for flight.physical, and they will let me go sit for the Board.. Hopefully that will be a straightforward process that won't take months to get completed..

• Like 1

Not because they aren't as nice..

They are just slightly more tired than everyone else, due to all the chicks they are banging in their spare time..

Good luck all. I'll see some of you in January, i hope.. Or March.... Or May... (I hope not)

All I am waiting on now, is Stamp from Fort.R for flight.physical, and they will let me go sit for the Board.. Hopefully that will be a straightforward process that won't take months to get completed..

Lol yeah. Good luck. I can attest to the joys of flight physicals! I'm hoping I can find time to do my flight physical while I'm at ALC. If not could push my board as far as July September. But I'm planning on heading to the doctor on any free time I have to get it squared away.

And I think the reason is more along the lines of, Apache crewchief don't interact with the pilots for extended periods of time. We're either working on the bird, or launching them for 15/20 minutes. Other airframes crewchief get to spend hours on end shooting the sh*t with the pilots. Stopping at every airport that has a decent restaurant for lunch. Cross countries!! Ugh what fun.

Greetings all!

GT score: 118

SIFT: 62

APFT: 295

Civilian Education:52 SH towards a BSBA. 3.7 GPA 2 semesters Dean's List.

Military education: 19D OSUT, CLS, LRM, Combatives 1-3, WLC, Recruiter Course, ALC, Assistant Center Leader Course, MRT-C (Jan24).

Flight Physical: Redoing next month. (Found mild lattice in right eye).

LOR: O-3 SC, O-5 SF, Pending CW5

Military Experience: E-5(P), 7.6y TIS, 2y TIG. OIF 2010, Recruiting for just under 3 years, rated #1 out of 12 E-5s for the last 1 years, BN NCO of the QTR, Top RA Recruiter in Company for FY 15 and 1st QTR FY 16.

waivers: n/a

My name is James and I have been working towards this goal for about a year and a half. I am hoping to have my packet at the March/May board depending on external influences in my day to day work. An important note is that I am a 79R (recruiter) so if anyone has questions feel free to message me. Best of luck everyone.