Why so few USMC Pilot questions and answers?

IF I can get the wife to go for it, I am really looking into joining the Marines and OCS and going for aviation pilot with Rotary wing being my preferred choice.

I have been on here for years and always saw lots of Army pilots and applicants but not many Marines. What gives?

Any Marine pilots on here that could answer a couple questions for me?

Thanks for your time.

IF I can get the wife to go for it, I am really looking into joining the Marines and OCS and going for aviation pilot with Rotary wing being my preferred choice.

I have been on here for years and always saw lots of Army pilots and applicants but not many Marines. What gives?

Any Marine pilots on here that could answer a couple questions for me?

Thanks for your time.

Go to airwarriors.com

It's a site dedicated to Marine/Navy OCS, kind of like how this site is dedicated to WOFT.

Small density of pilots nationwide. Probably only around 5,000-6,000 in active/reserve service right now vice probably well over 10,000 rotary wing pilots in the Active, Reserve, and National Guard parts of the Army. Those 5,000-6,000 Marine pilots only around half are rotary winged pilots.