May 2016 Warrant Officer Selection Board

Not really there was only 4 or 5 fq-ns from the last board so really there is only those 4 or 5 carrying over to this board.

na I'm tracking. I was speaking about the civilians. If their numbers double for next board then they will still probably pull their normal numbers of 13-19 applicants so the rest would get pushed right.

Friday! 1 week til the boards over ugh nervous.

I Think everyone is lol, but look at it this way with only 5 applicants carrying over from the last board I think we are looking pretty good. Past boards had from 20 to 30 carrying over reducing the odds for the new applicants which is no the case this time around so I am feeling confident about must of us getting selected this time.

I Think everyone is lol, but look at it this way with only 5 applicants carrying over from the last board I think we are looking pretty good. Past boards had from 20 to 30 carrying over reducing the odds for the new applicants which is no the case this time around so I am feeling confident about must of us getting selected this time.

Positive thoughts!!

I like your mind. If we get picked up I'll buy you a beer at Rucker lmao.

With that attitude you should buy everybody who got selected a beer at Rucker...since apparently none of us are going to get the have coke and pizza with shindiglet

What a damn shame.

• Like 1

Good forum everyone. I am a little late, but I will be applying for the September board bc unfortunately the stamp from Rucker is not on my physical yet. Here are my stats, let me know what you all think!

MOS: 13F

ASIs: L7 (JFO), 5U (JFC)

GT: 110

SIFT: 72

APFT: 291

TIS/TIG: just over 6 years / <2 year SSG

NCOERs: All great NCOERS with top block from senior rater and rater in the new form this minth, with 3 x 1/1s and 1 x 2/1

Schools: WLC, JFO, JFC, TMO, Weaponeering, CDE, PSS-SOF, SHARP (in July)

LOR: CO, BC, CW4 SP

Education: 173 credits total: 88 towards BBA (4.0 GPA) President's list, 66 from a community college and a AS degree (high honors graduate, 3.73 GPA, President's list twice, Dean's list twice), 19 from community college before the Army.

Physical: Completed on May 4, awaiting Rucker's approval. The flight surgeon said I was g2g

With that attitude you should buy everybody who got selected a beer at Rucker...since apparently none of us are going to get the have coke and pizza with shindiglet

Bruh I'll buy a big ass case of beer lmao. Selection Party at my crib. If my wife lets me that is.

• Like 1

Good forum everyone. I am a little late, but I will be applying for the September board bc unfortunately the stamp from Rucker is not on my physical yet. Here are my stats, let me know what you all think!

MOS: 13F

ASIs: L7 (JFO), 5U (JFC)

GT: 110

SIFT: 72

APFT: 291

TIS/TIG: just over 6 years / <2 year SSG

NCOERs: All great NCOERS with top block from senior rater and rater in the new form this minth, with 3 x 1/1s and 1 x 2/1

Schools: WLC, JFO, JFC, TMO, Weaponeering, CDE, PSS-SOF, SHARP (in July)

LOR: CO, BC, CW4 SP

Education: 173 credits total: 88 towards BBA (4.0 GPA) President's list, 66 from a community college and a AS degree (high honors graduate, 3.73 GPA, President's list twice, Dean's list twice), 19 from community college before the Army.

Physical: Completed on May 4, awaiting Rucker's approval. The flight surgeon said I was g2g

Wow how did you get into JFC?

Like I said, I am a 13F so that course is pretty big in our MOS. We had an MTT come to Drum about three years ago and my unit sent like 10 of us, my EWO (now a 47 pilot) even got in, lol. JFO and JFC are the two most important classes for our MOS, and they tie closely with aviators, and AF Pilots.

Like I said, I am a 13F so that course is pretty big in our MOS. We had an MTT come to Drum about three years ago and my unit sent like 10 of us, my EWO (now a 47 pilot) even got in, lol. JFO and JFC are the two most important classes for our MOS, and they tie closely with aviators, and AF Pilots.

Im a 13A and currently in the FiSTer side as a LT. I know JFC is really hard to get into because when the MTT came to hood 2 yrs ago, only BN FSOs and above were slotted in the course. It would be pretty nice to get that class under my belt also, it definitely makes your packet that more appealing.

• Like 1

I guess it depends on the unit, but we send guys to that course all the time; it doesn't matter if they are an E-5 or 2LT, if they are in a leadership role or about to fill as a Company FSNCO, we send them. You might not have got a slot bc your BDE could only send like 3-5 people. When the MTT came for us, it was just the AF cats from the ASOS and our BDE. I really hope it helps my packet though. I'm also hoping that if I get my packet during this month I will still get looked at in July.

So many acronyms. Just remember in your packet good Army writing is to spell out the word first then give the acronym so us uninformed know what you're talking about lol.

Just wait until BWS. Acronym city.

• Like 1