May 2016 Warrant Officer Selection Board

I was thinking about it, since there are no civilians on this board shouldn't it be a shorter board?

I believe they are separate boards so it wouldn't matter but who knows lol. I just need to disconnect my self from any social media and stop thinking about the board lol, I should go on leave for the next 7 days and go camping in the middle of nowhere for the entire time and just comeback next Wednesday and check the message.

I believe they are separate boards so it wouldn't matter but who knows lol. I just need to disconnect my self from any social media and stop thinking about the board lol, I should go on leave for the next 7 days and go camping in the middle of nowhere for the entire time and just comeback next Wednesday and check the message.

Lol. It will fly by man. Hell its already almost Wednesday. Just think about how awesome it must feel to have been through this whole process and in the end see that QS in front of your name. I have an appointment tomorrow to finish my sleeve so I'll use that to get my mind off of it!

Tattoo guy cancelled on me, just my luck. Said he had to take his kid to a baseball game that got rained out. How selfishhhhhh lmao. Anywho it's almost Thursday dudes and dudettes. Hope everyone is hanging in there and not having a nervous breakdown waiting?

Nope I'm actually alarmingly calm about it.

So this time last year when I was waiting for my board results to come out, we had an OPD on that Friday (last day of the board) with our BC. He was talking about officer moves and he looks at me and goes, "V... you're stuck in the S3 shop until the Army says they're putting your ass in a cockpit."

The following Monday around noon, the results came out with my name on it. Haha.

So this time last year when I was waiting for my board results to come out, we had an OPD on that Friday (last day of the board) with our BC. He was talking about officer moves and he looks at me and goes, "V... you're stuck in the S3 shop until the Army says they're putting your ass in a cockpit."

The following Monday around noon, the results came out with my name on it. Haha.

My same situation with quality control shop. They moved me to be a technical inspector so I can deploy. Everyday they're like if you don't get picked up then you gotta do this.

Understand completely, just gotta be positive bud. And please tell me you "naw mean" is in reference to Trevor Noah stand up show...because that would be great...

No it's just because I'm black. Ya feel?

I wonder if they make us wait for the results for fun at this point? With no civilians and what seems to be a lower AD application number just from what I have read (no factual statistics to site), I think they know we are sweating bullets to hear the results at this point. Sorry, "new guy" to the discussion, here is the profile...

SIFT: 61

GT: 121

APFT: 265

College: 64 cr/hrs

TIS/TIG: AD USN 5 yrs/ E-5 2.5 yrs/ Damage Controlman (Firefighter)

LORs: USAF 0-4 Office of Chief of Staff, USAF 0-5, CO, Div-O, USMC Cobra flt Instructor (O-5 Retired) now civilian contractor, CW4 from Ft. Hood.

Flt time: 5hrs(SIM) AH-1, UH-1(Nothing real that would count)

Flt Phys: Approved

Waivers: None

My best wishes to all who have applied!

Last day of the board. Fingers crossed for everyone on VR.

Time to relax for the weekend and see if the results come out on Monday, I am just anxious because of how long of a process is from the time you decide to put your packet together until the moment of truth results day.

How many of you are sitting at a computer on the HRC MILPER page constantly hitting refresh? ;)

I will start doing that on Monday lol, there is no possible way that if the last day of the board is today the results will come out today lol.

I will start doing that on Monday lol, there is no possible way that if the last day of the board is today the results will come out today lol.

It has in some cases. I believe once was a Thursday, haha. Buuut mine came out on a Monday. Enjoy the "long" weekend and the constant refreshing on Monday around noon EST.

Yea sorry bout the last minute stats, and currently Davidson I'm at recruiting District Dallas