May 2016 Warrant Officer Selection Board

It has in some cases. I believe once was a Thursday, haha. Buuut mine came out on a Monday. Enjoy the "long" weekend and the constant refreshing on Monday around noon EST.

I think the times the list came out early there was no civilians on the board. I've heard that the first two days is just civilian packets, which is why they find out before us usually.

It's just telling you that E-6 is nothing to W1, probably a blessing in disguise. I'm going with all the people who are checking the forums, and checking online for all the info are all the applicants that really care. I hope we all are on that list QS

• Like 1

It's just telling you that E-6 is nothing to W1, probably a blessing in disguise. I'm going with all the people who are checking the forums, and checking online for all the info are all the applicants that really care. I hope we all are on that list QS

No doubt a very high selection rate among VR members. Maybe the board fairy is on this site and feels us out lmao.

Is it bad that I am still hoping for some sort of results to show up today? Is that completely unrealistic? Because this will be the LONGEST weekend EVER! If they don't make the results known today.

Is it bad that I am still hoping for some sort of results to show up today? Is that completely unrealistic? Because this will be the LONGEST weekend EVER! If they don't make the results known today.

Don't get your hopes up man (or woman). Get ready for a long weekend! It'll go by fast if you do some fun stuff with the family!

So just a question on the chance that I do get accepted to this thing, would anybody happen to know where I would go first being that I am AD Navy? I keep hearing Warrior transition or Boot camp? what's the determinate? I'm cool with either, just would like to know, so I can have a better idea on what the plan is going to be for the family, and a real idea of the extent of all this so I can make sure they are set up for the long hall (if I get it).

I'm counting on Monday, can't believe Friday isn't over yet.

Gonna be a long work day Monday. I'm gonna just wait until someone on here says "milper is out-QS!" Cause it always happens. Then I'll go check. Refreshing HRC is what will drive me insane.

Actually in my department I was a (fireman) not a seaman, that's what the lower enlisted are considered in engineering, as well as a Damage Controlman which is a shipboard firefighter. As close to the men's department as it really gets without being Special Forces. But I will say, I def want to be Army Aviation now that I'm all grown up.

Actually in my department I was a (fireman) not a seaman, that's what the lower enlisted are considered in engineering, as well as a Damage Controlman which is a shipboard firefighter. As close to the men's department as it really gets without being Special Forces. But I will say, I def want to be Army Aviation now that I'm all grown up.

Lol I wouldn't go as far to say that. I know plenty of DCman and they arnt the brightest crayon in the box. Not to mention the fact that the whole ship gets qualified to do your job. Come talk to me when you work on a flight deck with the big boys haha that's where the magic happens