May 2016 Warrant Officer Selection Board

How long after redeployment until you go to school? I'm hoping they're like naw go do your thing, enjoy wocs but that's totally not the CAB mentality.

I report to Rucker 21JUL, BUT, I don't have to go to WOCS, and apparently WOBC-A either. We'll see on the second part.

• Like 1

What I'd like to know (along with everyone I'm sure) is how live rounds ended up in a mag with blanks. It's not like they loaded them self. Some knucklehead had to have put them in the mag. I just don't see how you miss that.

Thank god no one was hurt. At least it wasn't soldiers they were shooting at.

That is a good question. I would also like to know how PVT Snuffy managed to blast off his BFA without noticing, and put 4 additional rounds into the Apache. Even if he was on 3 round burst, there had to be at least 2 trigger pulls there. Also, why was his weapon pointed at the apache?

I think this adds to the mountain of evidence that accidents don't just have one cause.

That is a good question. I would also like to know how PVT Snuffy managed to blast off his BFA without noticing, and put 4 additional rounds into the Apache. Even if he was on 3 round burst, there had to be at least 2 trigger pulls there. Also, why was his weapon pointed at the apache?

I think this adds to the mountain of evidence that accidents don't just have one cause.

Okay so coming from the Apache environment. When you're at ntc and on OPFOR duty, your miles can actually set off the TESS gear, you literally shoot blanks at the Apache and if you're lucky you can "kill it". It could seriously be an honest mistake. Who knows?

Ahhh it looks like results wont be coming out today lol, this blows or hopefully they are just taking their sweet time in putting them up today.

Why do you say that? Because they added that one random milper?

I would think they would post as they get them, that message doesn't look like its coming from the same office as the one we are waiting for so, I'm still hopeful.

So your sayin there's a chance...

I don't want to get your hopes up, but a better method than the one you're probably using would be to just check once every few hours. No need in getting carpal tunnel refreshing HRC when you could be getting it from something more stimulating.

Man i have a feeling we are not gonna get the results until Wednesday or Thursday.

Hey nothing like anticipation to make your week last long! On a positive note, this is the PERFECT week to get selected, would be the best Memorial Day weekend ever lmao.