May 2016 Warrant Officer Selection Board

I don't think it applies to both. If you check the usarec website it doesn't state a low applicant message for 153. I've waited 2 years to be board ready and now the boards not ready for me? Haha the irony. I will keep an eye open for an email, the last one I got was yesterday morning telling me I needed to resend my ERB because it was blank(no mention of possible cancellation).

So are we 100% sure the civilian board is cancelled at this time for May 2016?

Proceed as if you are 100% sure the board is NOT cancelled. That way, if there's a miscommunication somewhere and in fact the civilian board is still ongoing, you aren't left with a 99% completed packet when the May board 100% selection results come out. You can always continually update your packet, so you literally have nothing to lose by proceeding as if you heard nothing.

So are we 100% sure the civilian board is cancelled at this time for May 2016?

The memorandum that was sent out to the recruiting commands came from USAREC headquarters, so I do believe this is about as official as it can get. I was not trying to be negative, just trying to give the community an update on what is going on.

The memorandum that was sent out to the recruiting commands came from USAREC headquarters, so I do believe this is about as official as it can get. I was not trying to be negative, just trying to give the community an update on what is going on.

No worries I'm just an over anxious civilian trying to make it through. Thanks for the update!

I will need to retake my asvab, because I took it 2 years ago in May. I'm already scheduled to retake it next week. If the next board is indeed in July, I think I will have to retake my apft as well, because I took it in November, and I think it must be within 6 months. Anything else I am missing? Went to meps in December and flight physical in February, if it's not until July when I'm boarded, will I have any problems with either of those?

I will need to retake my asvab, because I took it 2 years ago in May. I'm already scheduled to retake it next week. If the next board is indeed in July, I think I will have to retake my apft as well, because I took it in November, and I think it must be within 6 months. Anything else I am missing? Went to meps in December and flight physical in February, if it's not until July when I'm boarded, will I have any problems with either of those?

Nope physical is current for 18 months

I thought the physical was good for 12 months? That's what ole John told me down at the AV clinic.

Initial is good for 18 months to carry you through WOCS. Once you get your physical for flight school after WOCS its good for 24 months. After you graduate flight school then its 12 months and is a class 2 since you are a rated aviator. Someone correct me if im wrong.

I thought the physical was good for 12 months? That's what ole John told me down at the AV clinic.

John is a jerk. He's the one who told me my eyes were too bad lmao. I blame him and not my eyes.

John told me the same thing. Then I got PRK and my flight physical as a mother effing go.

Mine is too. My packets submitted only had one correction, forgot the statement of understanding lmao.