May 2016 Warrant Officer Selection Board

Man I'm in the same boat pcsing to recruiting in August. Board in May, looking at it this way. You'll be waiting around for 3-6 months to get a school date etc. Won't matter if you're accepted in route you will get to move and possibly bank free money from the Army. Idk how moves work to Hawaii but I would take it as an opportunity to visit a base you might not see again. Perfect time to enjoy a summer vacation in Hawaii before flight school! Also if emailing them would've done anything the WO Recruiter would've suggested that. They're extremely helpful.

Well I'm late to the party but

Age 28

GT: 127

Sift: 67

Apft: 284

College 117 credits towards a bachelors in Aviation Science with a projected graduation date

Flight:160 hours with a private/instrument/commercial rating.

Civilian?

Thanks, ya, that's why I was reading. So it feels mute throwing my stats in, but I have been a lurker too long on this site.

Wasn't trying to put you down, more just trying to inform haha. For what it's worth I think you have a pretty strong packet, depends on your LOR's though. It's only a few more weeks to wait, it'll all be worth it.

• Like 1

i guess i should post my stats as well.

GT: 114
SIFT: 65
APFT: 289

Civilian Education: University of Texas at Arlington BS in Math 2.86 GPA
Flight Physical: Class 1A
LoR: Battery CMDR, BN CMDR, CW4 BDE Standardization Officer, CW4 BN Standardization Officer
Flight Time: N/A
Military Experience: 4 Active Duty USMC CPL, 2.5 Active Duty Army 1LT
Waivers: None

• Like 1

I am with you Board ready and waiting anxiously for May to come.

Understatement of the year! It'll come before we know it hell I submitted with 67 days until the board, now we're at 37! Time flies. I think the week after the board convenes will be the hard part. Waiting on them results!

Understatement of the year! It'll come before we know it hell I submitted with 67 days until the board, now we're at 37! Time flies. I think the week after the board convenes will be the hard part. Waiting on them results!

At least you don't have to wait until July. I'm hoping ALC will make time go by a bit faster.

At least you don't have to wait until July. I'm hoping ALC will make time go by a bit faster.

I might! I'll be in recruiting school the week results come out. So if I don't get it I'll be in July. ALC is too long for my mos 93 days of glorious PowerPoint.

Good lord! Mine is 30 days. I'll be done just in time to submit an updated resume and DA photo before the battalion board.

Yeah I felt like that school should've came with at least an associates degree with the amount of sh*t they crammed into those pp slides lmao.
  • Like 1

Yeah I felt like that school should've came with at least an associates degree with the amount of sh*t they crammed into those pp slides lmao.

Death by PowerPoint is the only way.

Death by PowerPoint is the only way.

But hey, at least now I can pick up my SSG rank hopefully. Been promotable for a year now. 798 for like 8 months of that year and then they changed it to need ALC for the rest lol

But hey, at least now I can pick up my SSG rank hopefully. Been promotable for a year now. 798 for like 8 months of that year and then they changed it to need ALC for the rest lol

I got SSG overseas this last year. Now I have to do ALC or I lose it haha.

Hopefully they don't make us wait until the 24th when the MILPER message comes out, hopefully they will send you an email if you get selected.

Hopefully they don't make us wait until the 24th when the MILPER message comes out, hopefully they will send you an email if you get selected.

I've never heard of that, has it happened to anyone you know? I'll probably be the 25th lol.