14-18 March 2016 Board

46-QS // 5 FQ-NS // 15 NC-NS, the month prior had 20 FQ-NS and 5/20 of those guys got picked up. So that means 41/47 new applicants got picked up first look. That's a verrry high percentage if you look at it that way.

Congrats again on everyone who was selected. If you weren't selected this time just keep at it!

I was able to get my situation fixed and was able to swear and in sign my papers today! Exited to start this journey. Shipping for basic in July

• Like 4

Congrats again on everyone who was selected. If you weren't selected this time just keep at it!

I was able to get my situation fixed and was able to swear and in sign my papers today! Exited to start this journey. Shipping for basic in July

Awesome to hear prayer answered! Congrats!

• Like 1

Forgot to post my update on here. I was selected on the civilian side. I went to MEPS last week. I've been out of the Army for 5 years now, so I have to go back to basic training haha. The upside to this is that I'm going back in as an E-5 (got out as an E-6, but didn't have time to finish ALC by the time I got out.) I go to Benning on May 23rd, start basic on the 31st, and have a WOCS date of August 11th. BCT the first time was in 2004, so this should be interesting. MEPS let me know that I could decline the entire thing if I didn't want to go to basic again. I laughed and told them that it's only nine weeks and that I waited for a medical waiver for over 10, so no, I'll do basic again if the Army wants me to.

Congrats to all the other selectees out there.

• Like 5

Forgot to post my update on here. I was selected on the civilian side. I went to MEPS last week. I've been out of the Army for 5 years now, so I have to go back to basic training haha. The upside to this is that I'm going back in as an E-5 (got out as an E-6, but didn't have time to finish ALC by the time I got out.) I go to Benning on May 23rd, start basic on the 31st, and have a WOCS date of August 11th. BCT the first time was in 2004, so this should be interesting. MEPS let me know that I could decline the entire thing if I didn't want to go to basic again. I laughed and told them that it's only nine weeks and that I waited for a medical waiver for over 10, so no, I'll do basic again if the Army wants me to.

I expect it wont be too bad once they all find out you were an E6. Congrats on your selection!
  • Like 1

I went to basic at Sill with a Navy vet coming to the Army side, he was treated the same in the beginning but differently towards the end. He was housed in separate barracks and got to have his phone pretty much all the time during Blue phase. Don't know about Benning but you might find similar circumstances. Congratulations also!!

• Like 2

Nice Facebook photo! Gotta love the ole "I just enlisted photo" lmao. I'm not a stalker I think I saw you post on the warrant officer recruiting fb page. But if I were, now I know everything about you.

• Like 3

Nice Facebook photo! Gotta love the ole "I just enlisted photo" lmao. I'm not a stalker I think I saw you post on the warrant officer recruiting fb page. But if I were, now I know everything about you.

At least he didn't pull a shindig and make his profile picture of someone else swearing in

Please don't tell me that actually happened...

You haven't read through "Do most Army soldiers want aviation" ?!?!?!?!?!? I think that should be mandatory for all new members prior to posting their first time. Go take a day or three to read through that madness and you'll understand completely. WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T POST ON IT!!! HE FINALLY WENT AWAY AND IT MIGHT BRING HIM BACK!!

• Like 3

You haven't read through "Do most Army soldiers want aviation" ?!?!?!?!?!? I think that should be mandatory for all new members prior to posting their first time. Go take a day or three to read through that madness and you'll understand completely. WHATEVER YOU DO...DON'T POST ON IT!!! HE FINALLY WENT AWAY AND IT MIGHT BRING HIM BACK!!

I could only make it through the first few pages. Sounds like this dude made quite the impression.

I could only make it through the first few pages. Sounds like this dude made quite the impression.

Keep going when you get a chance, it's really pretty entertaining. I truly believe that everybody who was involved with that post, feels a little empty on the inside since it's died off.

He's shipped off to basic. He will be back to posting when he gets iphone privileges again

I thought he was shipping in May. Mainly because I was afraid that he would be going with me to BCT and would end up as my battle buddy

• Like 1