• 2 weeks later...

I had a king in the master and a queen in one of the spare bedrooms in Bowden. We also had a nightstand on each side and it was no problem still fitting two dressers in there. We just moved into Munson Heights into a flat rate and those houses are a little crowded with a king. It still fits a nightstand on each side but we had to move our two dressers to one of the spare rooms. Bottom line is a king will fit wherever you go, especially in Bowden terrace.

I've got a queen, 2 large nightstands and an additional 2 to 3 feet on each side... king would be fine.

I had a king in the master and a queen in one of the spare bedrooms in Bowden. We also had a nightstand on each side and it was no problem still fitting two dressers in there. We just moved into Munson Heights into a flat rate and those houses are a little crowded with a king. It still fits a nightstand on each side but we had to move our two dressers to one of the spare rooms. Bottom line is a king will fit wherever you go, especially in Bowden terrace.

thanks y'all we're going to be looking at it and seeing what works best. I'd prefer not to get rid of it if we can go that route. The wife and kid will be living with my parents while I'm at BCT, WOCS, WOBC, and SERE, then moving to AL after that hopefully. We've been looking at on base housing compared to some rental homes around enterprise. The only concern we have about on base is the two dogs we have. 86lb and 68lb mixed breed dogs that are very protective of the home and from what I've seen Corvias only puts up chain link fences for the backyards.

thanks y'all we're going to be looking at it and seeing what works best. I'd prefer not to get rid of it if we can go that route. The wife and kid will be living with my parents while I'm at BCT, WOCS, WOBC, and SERE, then moving to AL after that hopefully. We've been looking at on base housing compared to some rental homes around enterprise. The only concern we have about on base is the two dogs we have. 86lb and 68lb mixed breed dogs that are very protective of the home and from what I've seen Corvias only puts up chain link fences for the backyards.

I'm getting a house on post (Bowden). When I put in my request I asked specifically for a fence so we'll see. My dog is just a blue heeler is he's pretty low key when it comes to fences and what not. Hopefully I'll run into you while I'm there.

I'm getting a house on post (Bowden). When I put in my request I asked specifically for a fence so we'll see. My dog is just a blue heeler is he's pretty low key when it comes to fences and what not. Hopefully I'll run into you while I'm there.

mine are both mixed, per their paperwork, and I'm concerned they could both possibly jump the fence. I've heard good things about Bowden. When are you getting down to Rucker? I won't get there for WOCS until 11AUG

mine are both mixed, per their paperwork, and I'm concerned they could both possibly jump the fence. I've heard good things about Bowden. When are you getting down to Rucker? I won't get there for WOCS until 11AUG

I'll be at Rucker 31JUL for WOBC and then God only knows what my timeline is like from there. Haha. You're street to seat, aren't you?

I'll be at Rucker 31JUL for WOBC and then God only knows what my timeline is like from there. Haha. You're street to seat, aren't you?

Yup! I'll be heading to BCT 23MAY. Get to be the "older" man (I'm 28) hanging out with all of the One Direction, and Kanye West loving 18 year olds....HAHAHA looking forward to that..

• Like 1

Yup! I'll be heading to BCT 23MAY. Get to be the "older" man (I'm 28) hanging out with all of the One Direction, and Kanye West loving 18 year olds....HAHAHA looking forward to that..

Yeah have fun with that. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know about the townhouses in enterprise? Are they pretty good places to live or am I better off with an apartment? It's just my wife and I with a small dog.

They are decent. I live in a one-story townhome off freedom drive, and these are a lot nicer (hardwoods, newer, etc) than the two story ones. They are a little pricier though. I rent through Cotter Enterprises and most of the two-stories are through Becky Hancock and someone else that starts with an R.

I went with on post after dealing with the ass pain of trying to sell my house at Riley as well as not really wanting to rent or deal with anything else. Plus the gym is close to the housing area on Rucker so that's a plus. Can't wait to move in July!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went with on post after dealing with the ass pain of trying to sell my house at Riley as well as not really wanting to rent or deal with anything else. Plus the gym is close to the housing area on Rucker so that's a plus. Can't wait to move in July!

Do you even lift bro?

• Like 4