How does your SIFT measure up?

yah you along with the other 98% on this site were able to pull a 78+..

I got in with no SIFT score. How awesome is that? But I can see why you're so concerned about people's SIFT. If you ever actually get there, you'll see that it comes up in conversation all the time. It's also part of the OML for aircraft selection, and is engraved on the back of your wings. Super important, so make sure you lie about it if you actually have something to hide.

Also, if that's the "kind of thing you were talking about", you're an overly sensitive person and, well... do need to get over yourself. If that hurts your feelings, you're going to have a bad time.

Sorry, not sorry. I've never claimed to be a 'nice' person, though I don't think I'm a complete jerk. (I'll let anyone who's actually met me weigh in on that). My IP sarcasm may show through sometimes, though.

• Like 1

They don't carve your sift score into your forehead, like tham cult weirdos on game of thrones?

Nah you just get a helmet patch now thats says SIFT with your score underneath if. Its so they know who the special snowflakes are.

• Like 1

I have seen two people on here say they got an 80. Two. That's it. And maybe a couple more say they got a 78. Your exaggeration of this is overwhelming and wildly inaccurate. I see dozens of scores in the 50s and 60s. In a forum generally full of people trying to help each other out and guiding quality applicants through the process, you calling people liars using wildly exaggerated numbers and with no proof is just simply not welcome. If that means I have an attitude, then you need some thicker skin. If you think I'm condescending and mean, just wait until you meet your first IP if you ever get that far.

Overwhelming & Wildly Inaccurate?? Alright. I understand now, that the sift score does not really mean that much, as you are seen as a complete package.. The only time when the sift score will make a massive impact, is if you are able to get an 80 on it.... 51 - 79 are essentially the exact same score. But again... its really not that important... unless you can hit 80 =]. then your sift score is important..

My first IP is going to have nothing but positive things to say about me for at least the first 3 weeks.

Nah you just get a helmet patch now thats says SIFT with your score underneath if. Its so they know who the special snowflakes are.

Finally. someone with some awesome information.

jk... this website is an insanely useful resource that has helped me a lot. Every time I met another WOFT candidate, id ask them if they go to any Military forums online,etc. and if they say no. I never tell them about it..

Its a massive advantage, and I don't want anyone that i am competing with having all this information available to them...

Amazing website resource.... army should pay for this monthly net fee

Every time I met another WOFT candidate, id ask them if they go to any Military forums online,etc. and if they say no. I never tell them about it..

Its a massive advantage, and I don't want anyone that i am competing with having all this information available to them...

Wow. That's kind of pathetic, and again goes to demonstrate your character as that which is not needed.

• Like 4

Wow. That's kind of pathetic, and again goes to demonstrate your character as that which is not needed.

Stop feeding the trolls.

Or keep feeding them.

I don't care. The flame wars are humorous.

He is clearly a serious member looking to stimulate engaging and thought provoking conversation.

Finally. someone with some awesome information.

jk... this website is an insanely useful resource that has helped me a lot. Every time I met another WOFT candidate, id ask them if they go to any Military forums online,etc. and if they say no. I never tell them about it..

Amazing website resource.... army should pay for this monthly net fee

72ceb7b75a52d512a9ec8cd25b3291f10a6afbb7

• Like 1

To be fair, I think he was trying to be sarcastic. It's been done before.

But yes, smells like shindig. (For a site that had no trolls, then an overlap, and one disappeared.)

I was actually being sincere about it being a great website.. I was trying to be nice, and apparently i need butt hurt cream?!?? What?!!? how the f*ck are you getting that I am butt hurt? lol.

And for real... I used to not share website info because I wanted to keep the advantage to myself, but now I will not share because I want to protect them from all of the A-holes on here..

And by the way, this sh*t doesn't even make sense!! And 3 of you turd-brains liked it... What it demonstrated is that I really want in. If you're in a job interview with 1 other person, is it smart to try to help out the other guy as much as you possibly can?? Would it be smart to throw in a couple of "f*cks" into the interview by "accident" so he would look better??

Give that guy the buttcream!!! ^^^ And send some to yourself while you're at it.. All of you are such cry-babies. its amazing..

(( More tears incoming, just watch... Prove me wrong in Spite... sh*t heads...))

I said this was "awesome information" because i thought it was funny. You really think that someone would try to be a dick by replying to ^that^ message.. Geez...

Buttcream guy..... We need the buttcream guy!!!!

I was actually being sincere about it being a great website.. I was trying to be nice, and apparently i need butt hurt cream?!?? What?!!? how the f*ck are you getting that I am butt hurt? lol.

And for real... I used to not share website info because I wanted to keep the advantage to myself, but now I will not share because I want to protect them from all of the A-holes on here..

And by the way, this sh*t doesn't even make sense!! And 3 of you turd-brains liked it... What it demonstrated is that I really want in. If you're in a job interview with 1 other person, is it smart to try to help out the other guy as much as you possibly can?? Would it be smart to throw in a couple of "f*cks" into the interview by "accident" so he would look better??

Give that guy the buttcream!!! ^^^ And send some to yourself while you're at it.. All of you are such cry-babies. its amazing..

(( More tears incoming, just watch... Prove me wrong in Spite... sh*t heads...))

Haha you continue to prove myself and Lindsey right, and apparently have trouble reading if you feel my comment did not make sense. Continue trolling and or complaining about not getting selected because other candidates had better packages than you. The fact is the Army is not any job interview, and one trait that is looked highly upon, is teamwork. Work hard, do your best and help out your peers if and when able. You have made it abundantly clear you are not confident enough in yourself to do that. Have a good day kid, and please for your sake grow up.

• Like 1

If you're as far along in the process as you say you are, the odds of you directly competing against someone who's just starting their packet is pretty much 0%. You're just kind of being a douche by not helping someone get as much info as possible.

Brian brings up a great point, it is no ones job to stop or prevent anyone from trying but the members of the board. I direct people to this site for the simple fact that if they are willing to take the time and learn about the program, they might just be an asset.

And if you are getting this defensive over what people are writing on the internet...... Good luck dealing with some seasoned military members who have no cares to give about most peoples feelings.

Man when I was finished with my whole packet minus the physical (prk 90 day wait) I literally did my buddies whole packet. Like he came to my house with his I love me book and we banged it out in 1 day. Mind you he had to do the physical and LOR interviews on his own. That dude submitted his packet BEFORE me. Was selected. After word got around like twenty people in my hangar were begging me to do their packets. It started to get annoying so I was like na once I get my sh*t submitted I'll help everyone who is interested. Maybe I'm a dick but hey I did tell them all to look into this site.

• Like 3

Man when I was finished with my whole packet minus the physical (prk 90 day wait) I literally did my buddies whole packet. Like he came to my house with his I love me book and we banged it out in 1 day. Mind you he had to do the physical and LOR interviews on his own. That dude submitted his packet BEFORE me. Was selected. After word got around like twenty people in my hangar were begging me to do their packets. It started to get annoying so I was like na once I get my sh*t submitted I'll help everyone who is interested. Maybe I'm a dick but hey I did tell them all to look into this site.

Honestly it feels so much better when you put the work onto something and finish it on your own, dont get me wrong its pretty cool to help someone but if that someone really wants it will put the time and effort to get it done on their own. I am going for the May board and it took me a while to get my packet together due to training and trying to find time to study for the SIFT, raise my GT score, make sure i had the correct people for the letters of recommendation, double checked my packet a houndred times just to make sure i had no errors, but finally everything came into place and i couldn't be happier with what i submited.

• Like 1

The only thing I would change is my apft. The most current one I had was from ALC and I'm sure if you've been to any NCO academies you know how strict they are with push ups. Cranked out about 82 and they counted a solid 60 lmao I'm pretty sure at least 70 of them were to standard. The last ten they didn't count any. I was already pissed because I was at 70 in my head and he's like 58 I'm like wtf?

Before they moved me to the technical inspector shop this week I had about five soldiers that are like "SGT can I get help with my warrant packet, warrant packet, warrant packet" heeeeeehawwww. I'm like if your serious you'll make it happen without needing me. It's hard for me to even give them guidance on what to put in theirs because they're all like fresh out of AIT and have had no experience so how competitive would they actually be. Who am I to judge though ha.