July 2016 Selection Board

I thought you had gotten denied at some point... Which was why I tried to defend you after Yamer said this..

For the record, I was completely out of line, and for what its worth I am very sorry, Yamer.

I DID try to stick up for ya though. Good luck man.

Thanks..lol see y'all when results come out good luck to all

First let me say good luck to all the candidates! Everyone seems exceptionally qualified this time around. I will be throwing my hat in the ring this board, although after seeing some of the candidates I am quite nervous about my chances.

GT: 123

Sift: 64

Medical: Stamped no waivers

Battalion: 79/80

LOR: 2 retired 0-3 AH-64 pilots, 0-5 Air force, a Retired W-2 and a commander in the Coast Guard

Education: BA in Gov't and History with a GPA of 3.2

The one thing I am the most concerned with is my APFT.... 255

"Not worth quoting" because you can't pinpoint any actual trolling.. I was being completely reasonable..

Anyways, much respect, thanks. Enjoy your holiday as well.

I usually keep my smack talk to Reddit. Have you even posted your stats?

• Like 2

My apologies,

I followed this seemingly official link below that states the board runs from July 18th - July 22nd.

Thank you for your insight on this matter.

http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/WOgeninfo_boardschedule.shtml

My apologies,

I followed this seemingly official link below that states the board runs from July 18th - July 22nd.

Thank you for your insight on this matter.

I was going off of this, Sir.

Im not entirely sure what the correct answer is.. I had thought it was the 20th. So I really don't know, I'd love to see a confirmed answer if anyone has that information..

• Like 1

I was going off of this, Sir.

Im not entirely sure what the correct answer is.. I had thought it was the 20th. So I really don't know, I'd love to see a confirmed answer if anyone has that information..

It says that the board is running from 18-22 July, meaning they start the board on the 18th and they have until the 22nd to make their official decisions. The USAREC board schedules are what you have to go off of. It looks like most of the time they publish the MILPER message about a week later, based off of last months publish date.

It says that the board is running from 18-22 July, meaning they start the board on the 18th and they have until the 22nd to make their official decisions. The USAREC board schedules are what you have to go off of. It looks like most of the time they publish the MILPER message about a week later, based off of last months publish date.

Thank you, for your time.. I clearly missed that.

Thank you.

I don't know about you guys, but I sure am excited for these boards to complete.

• Like 2

I'm going to catch so many f*cking Pokémon flying around in class G airspace with a f*cking helicopter.

I can see the headlines now.

::Army chopper crash ruled pilot error. Pilot's SIFT scores didn't qualify him to operate craft and catch Pokemon at the same time::