HeliSuccess

Astro

• 2 weeks later...

This could be a reason its not sold out yet?

Discounted room rate $69 + $29 resort fee per night at the host hotel, The Flamingo Resort. ROOM RATE NOTE: Saturday Oct. 29 rate is $89 + resort fee per night.

I love how they break down the price, its like going to a restaurant and getting a steak for $8 + $10 cooking fee!

I would go, but like I said last year....I don't wanna get punched in the face.

No one punched me in the face (or anywhere else for that matter) when I went, and I've made plenty of enemies here (even got on a Nixonian list) , so you'd be fine,...probably?

,...but damn that "resort fee" is more than I paid in total for a room at Luxor three years ago to go to HeliExpo! Gonna have to spend some time at the craps table to make this trip worth it! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its less than 2 weeks away and not sold out yet? Seems odd, maybe I'll just wait 'till I have 1500 hours to go?

We had to move to a new venue last year which allowed for a larger conference room. This allowed us to open up additional seating and sell tickets longer (same as last year). This year, we sold out a few days before the event. In the past, we would sell out on average 1-2 weeks prior, but we had less space.

So, in answer to your question, we sold the same amount as last year.

The new space also allowed us the opportunity to start breakout sessions, which provides for a smaller setting for those interested in networking within specific sectors.

Hope this helps.

Lyn

info@justhelicopters.com