Does this still exist?

Nightguy

You need to be going in the right direction, low enough to read it (at night? 1000' minimum above obstacles), high enough not to cause noise nuisance, in an area where people are outside at night with a view of the sky, and of such a disposition that their desire to buy/look at whatever you're selling overcomes their desire to strangle you for disturbing them.

• Like 1

You need to be going in the right direction, low enough to read it (at night? 1000' minimum above obstacles), high enough not to cause noise nuisance, in an area where people are outside at night with a view of the sky, and of such a disposition that their desire to buy/look at whatever you're selling overcomes their desire to strangle you for disturbing them.

agreed, need to be hired out. Not only to a crowd that wants to see you, but how about a "fashion statement"? to a special someone: "will you marry me?",,, or 3 years later "you will be hearing from my lawyer"

being a "nuisance" can come in handy sometimes. Would i think this is a knee-grabbing $$ generator? (i rather not answer)

A guy I talked with once about doing this wanted me to fly it at 500' above commute traffic.

A guy I talked with once about doing this wanted me to fly it at 500' above commute traffic.

"the 200 car smash-up at 5 pm on the freeway that you are in now was caused by ME !"

• Like 1