A Nighstalker's Path

My grandpa says u can do this i think you can doo it too im going 160th in the blackhawk helicopter too but my recruiter says my pushups were 2 low so i am doing pushups right now even as i type hey man i believe in you God bless america isis sucks. I recomend you play the new call of duty to train your hand-i coordination it helps me prepare for heat of war you rock go be a champion go USA!

Love the Shindig parody!

How old is too old to assess?

Well, the recruiter specifically referred to our State SP as somebody they'd be looking at, and he's an old man. There are some physical demands, particularly in the assessment and initial training, but generally if you're still in decent shape you should be fine. I'd like to think that they'd be one of the few folks that appreciate time in other airframes. If not there's always the Army of Northern Virginia.

Edited by kona4breakfast

Well, the recruiter specifically referred to our State SP as somebody they'd be looking at, and he's and old man. There are some physical demands, particularly in the assessment and initial training, but generally if you're still in decent shape you should be fine. I'd like to think that they'd be one of the few folks that appreciate time in other airframes. If not there's always the Army of Northern Virginia.

I have a push up reguhment for you that is way way killer so go be strong, Armie Strong. America. Hey so my gramma says the national guard screwed up her party during the prohibition, would this be a reason not to join? She was taken in cuffs and apparently it will ruin my top secret clearing sense. Thanks for the info.

I have a push up reguhment for you that is way way killer so go be strong, Armie Strong. America. Hey so my gramma says the national guard screwed up her party during the prohibition, would this be a reason not to join? She was taken in cuffs and apparently it will ruin my top secret clearing sense. Thanks for the info.

Whoever this is, you rock.

• Like 2