Is this affecting everyone?

So I was told yesterday that my board was cancelled due to a number of reasons.

One being that applicants who were selected in August have to wait to ship out even later than usual. Which supposedly required the National Board for the 28th of November to be cancelled and the next one won't be until MARCH 2017.

The other being that I was the only one scheduled for a board so they decided it wasn't worth their time since it was just one person.

Does anyone have any insight to validate this? My recruiter said it is probably affecting everyone nation wide so I want to know if he's telling me the truth or if he's just trying to cover up his inability to submit my papers on time?

Exact same thing happened to me in September of 2014. Took 3 months for a battalion board because OCS was frozen at the time and I was the only WOFT applicant. Eventually they did a board with just me. September national board was then cancelled and had to wait until November. So yea, it happens.

So I was told yesterday that my board was cancelled due to a number of reasons.

One being that applicants who were selected in August have to wait to ship out even later than usual. Which supposedly required the National Board for the 28th of November to be cancelled and the next one won't be until MARCH 2017.

The other being that I was the only one scheduled for a board so they decided it wasn't worth their time since it was just one person.

Does anyone have any insight to validate this? My recruiter said it is probably affecting everyone nation wide so I want to know if he's telling me the truth or if he's just trying to cover up his inability to submit my papers on time?

Are you current military or a civilian?

Exact same thing happened to me in September of 2014. Took 3 months for a battalion board because OCS was frozen at the time and I was the only WOFT applicant. Eventually they did a board with just me. September national board was then cancelled and had to wait until November. So yea, it happens.

That gives me hope that they'll have me do one within the next month. I really hope so.

He had the audacity to tell me, after working with him for a year and this packet for nearly 2 years, to think about it and think if it's something that I want to continue pursuing.

Like... NO ******* CRAP MAN. I didn't do this much work for nothing.

and yes, I'm applying for Active

• Like 1