Looks like sh*t is starting to stink at D Co.

• 4 months later...

I knew both parties involved.

We'll call the one in the video Female 1 and the other Female 2...

Both wanted Apaches hardcore from the beginning of primary.

Female 1 was married and Female 2 was in the process of getting divorced.

Mid-way through instruments Female 1 told the CO that Female 2 was cheating on her husband. They pulled female 2 from the course while the investigation was ongoing. During the investigation Female 2 provided evidence that Female 1 was actually the one cheating. Female 1 was then pulled from the course for the investigation. Female 2 got herself into trouble by skipping PT a number of days and avoiding duty.

In the end Female 2 was set back a number of months and got some reprimands for the PT and other stuff but was let back into the course due to her being in the process of the divorce and it technically not being cheating.

Female 1 was eventually dropped completely as the investigation led to some questionable character issues and some of the evidence from the investigation weighing towards the true side.

As a 3rd party observer this whole thing began because they were both super competitive and wanted 64s. They both screwed themselves over by starting the whole thing.

• Like 2

Female 2 was a total lackluster dud who I wouldn't trust to lead a work detail, and Female 1 was often seen driving her male stick buddy's car to PT while her husband was deployed, among other questionable actions. Regardless as to the nature of her relationship with her stick buddy, she lacked sound decision making skills and the youtube video is a perfect demonstration of her immaturity.

We're all better off that things turned out the way they did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Sorry to be late to the game, in regards to posting on this particular forum, but better late than never. I just found out about the video that was posted, so I had to join this site today to at least weigh in on the issue at hand. 

As an Honorably discharged, ARMY Veteran of the Viet Nam Era, I spent my time as an oral surgery tech at Fort Sill Oklahoma. But I was out flying with a variety of Helicopter crews as often as I could.

Never a finer bunch of wild characters, to be out having fun with in my humble opinion. We really spent the tax payers money very well !

The lady that was unfairly separated from the ARMY, unfortunately found out, one of the sad elements in the ARMY and the military in general. Sure the rule books say one thing, and can be interpreted in an entirely different manner, as it suits the whims of those in control.  I saw it too often, and in my own case, I saw how the UCMJ is filtered and how if the commanders are not truly well versed in how the reg's are read and written, it can catch them up in a snare of legal pot holes that just boggle's the mind. 

I got lucky, they didn't read the rules as set forth, and it totally SNAFUED their effort to screw me over as well. Very thankful for a sharp team of JAG officers, that really knew how to read the rule book !!!!!!!!

I truly hope that this will all be brought out of the shadows and that all of the evidence will be presented to the right, objective, concerned people, that can reverse the terrible decision that was forced upon her, she tried to do the right thing, and got royally screwed over by some high powered brass, that had no compassion for her situation.

I hope that the entire issue, of a non objective " GOMOR " will be reviewed by the Department of the ARMY and either removed or modified as to its power, over the future career of those brave men and women, in  Army Aviation.

Hope springs eternal.

Sincerely,

MM.

1201085305_IMG_0560(2).thumb.JPG.2382c08cec26fadaed4715f6b608a48f.JPG