May 2017 WOFT Board

General curiosity as I'm still waiting for these emails. Did anyone receive these class dates via a non-AKO account? I am waiting for a buddy to sponsor me since mine was deactivated many years ago and only have a AF.mil account. I'm guessing they are sending them via the email I provided on my packet, but figured I would ask the group.

I'm still waiting for the 30 Oct email. I'm thinking next week it will happen since it happened to open this week. But not many slots for this class so like I said before patiently impatiently waiting lol. If not January it is sigh....... 😕

how long? :ph34r:

I got here 5 Aug 2016...will be going into the class 18-502. Thank God they added that class to the schedule. 18-04 was originally scheduled to be the first class of next fiscal year, and it's not going to start until 4 Jan 18. October is A LOT better!

I got here 5 Aug 2016...will be going into the class 18-502. Thank God they added that class to the schedule. 18-04 was originally scheduled to be the first class of next fiscal year, and it's not going to start until 4 Jan 18. October is A LOT better!

If someone didnt break themselves we wouldnt have this problem now would we? :)

• Like 1

jesus christ that is hell on earth.

I got here Oct of 15 and started a week later even though my security clearance wasn't completely done. Same with some other guys.

Couple of the guys had to wait around 6 months to start.

So I just got my class reservations for Class 18-502 and I was placed in a wait status for phase 1 but a valid reservation for phase 2 and WOBC. Does anyone have any input on the wait status? I'm not familiar with ATRRS stuff.

So I just got my class reservations for Class 18-502 and I was placed in a wait status for phase 1 but a valid reservation for phase 2 and WOBC. Does anyone have any input on the wait status? I'm not familiar with ATRRS stuff.

• Like 1

I'm active duty, so i found out via ATRRS course reservation emails.

Does one need an AKO to receive these emails? I still have heard nothing, I even wrote a week ago about my situation (currently deployed) asking for the first class in Jan if able, but think they are still so busy with all of this to get back to me yet.

Just making sure I don't need an AKO or if the email I out on my application is the one they use.

Silly question I know.

Does one need an AKO to receive these emails? I still have heard nothing, I even wrote a week ago about my situation (currently deployed) asking for the first class in Jan if able, but think they are still so busy with all of this to get back to me yet.

Just making sure I don't need an AKO or if the email I out on my application is the one they use.

Silly question I know.

I would think that the course reservations would just be sent to your .mil account..

Check https://www.atrrs.army.mil/selfdevctr/ left hand side- View your ATTRS training record..

see if you have reservations for 911-09W or WOBC, if not, then you're still just waiting for emails.

Like tanner said, my emails were nothing more than, "a reservation has been made," kind of email

I would think that the course reservations would just be sent to your .mil account..

Check https://www.atrrs.army.mil/selfdevctr/ left hand side- View your ATTRS training record..

see if you have reservations for 911-09W or WOBC, if not, then you're still just waiting for emails.

Thank you very much for that link. Just checked it and I am confirmed for the 18-501 phase 2 course. I am Air Force and would have never known to look there and didnt get any emails (maybe because my AKO expired years ago?), but it was cool that my AASLT and other army courses were listed, never knew they were tracked.

Now for the issue, I have emailed two different org boxes at Rucker but not sure if they are the right ones since I never rx a response. I'm currently deployed till September and don't think that is enough time to PCS my family there and do phase 2. Does anyone have a good POC/email for someone who handles scheduling these courses? Looking to push my class to the Jan or Feb one if able.

Thanks fellas, really glad we started this forum, lots of helpful info from everyone.

Thank you very much for that link. Just checked it and I am confirmed for the 18-501 phase 2 course. I am Air Force and would have never known to look there and didnt get any emails (maybe because my AKO expired years ago?), but it was cool that my AASLT and other army courses were listed, never knew they were tracked.

Now for the issue, I have emailed two different org boxes at Rucker but not sure if they are the right ones since I never rx a response. I'm currently deployed till September and don't think that is enough time to PCS my family there and do phase 2. Does anyone have a good POC/email for someone who handles scheduling these courses? Looking to push my class to the Jan or Feb one if able.

Thanks fellas, really glad we started this forum, lots of helpful info from everyone.

DM sent

Is this new class date just for those who dont need basic training? I was a civilian who made it in the March board was slotted for the January WOCS class and don't ship out for basic training until September 25th.

Is this new class date just for those who dont need basic training? I was a civilian who made it in the March board was slotted for the January WOCS class and don't ship out for basic training until September 25th.

Talk to your recruiter and see if he can contact HRC/MEPS about this. The class was just approved so they may be able to front load you to a BCT and then get you into 18-502. That is a 7 week class, and will have street to seaters in it

Hey fellas, got my dates pushed back so now I'm in the following course dates:

Course Number: 911-09W (DL), Phase 1

Course Number: 911-09W, Phase 2, Course Title: WARRANT OFFICER CANDIDATE, Class 006,

Report date 2018-01-24 End date 2018-03-01

Course Number: 2C-WOBC-CC-A, Phase , Course Title: AVIATION WOBC (COMMON CORE) (PART A), Class 011,

Report date 2018-03-11 End date 2018-03-30

Let me know if anyone else is in this class, good luck everyone!

• 3 weeks later...