September 2017 WOFT Board

My buddy made it it's crazy how high selection rates are it's awesome but once again a very lucrative flying career outside the military means they have to make flying much more attractive to trained aviators I love this everyone get in now while the getting is good! Glad to see so many people selected !

Made it. Congrats to everyone that made it. Hambone good question. Now it's time to cancel

My pcs orders.

I just arrived to fort carson Ha! Got to tell my new unit in the next few days that the SSG they've been expecting for the last half year will be leaving soon! Lol sucks to be them
  • Like 3

I just arrived to fort carson Ha! Got to tell my new unit in the next few days that the SSG they've been expecting for the last half year will be leaving soon! Lol sucks to be them

Yeah sucks for them, I'm trying to stay out since I was supposed to pcs to a school and I don't want go to class or worse then make me an ncoic for privstes at ft sam. Besides that my unit is hurting for personnel.

Congratulations. I've been following your posts since becoming a member and admire your resiliency in pursuit of this goal. Props to sticking with it, I was pulling for you.

Thank you! Yeah I almost cried. It's been my dream for 7 years to be an army aviator. It feels good to finally be able to make that a reality. Every duty position I've had up until now I've taken it as an opportunity to set myself up for this position with good ncoers etc. I can say to anyone who doesn't get selected first go around to NOT lose hope and become bitter. Just need to take it as another year to set yourself up for selection.
  • Like 4