January Selection Board

Hi! I am a semi-long-time lurker hoping to get picked up this board. Honestly may be a bit of a stupid question but...do you guys think that the government shutdown pt.2 (if it happens) will have an effect on HRC publishing the milper message?

From what I read this morning. The shutdown part 2 did happen at midnight but was resolved around 0530 this morning. So it shouldn't be any issues with receiving the MILPER on time.

Unofficial results for in-service applicants:

66/130 50.7%

I wish I had names but I don't. I will be waiting for the Milper just like everyone else.

How do you get these results? Just wondering...My packet is somewhere in these numbers which makes me a little nervous...but I guess we'll see in a few hours/days!

Hi! I am a semi-long-time lurker hoping to get picked up this board. Honestly may be a bit of a stupid question but...do you guys think that the government shutdown pt.2 (if it happens) will have an effect on HRC publishing the milper message?

The board was already finished by the time the shutdown took place. It won’t have any effect. Hopefully the MILPER is out by the 13th

Whos pumped about the results being published? I hope it will be tomorrow. I believe the November selection results were posted on a Wednesday following Thanksgiving break. Im dying here...

I am too. I had high hopes that they would post them today. So I have been refreshing the HRC site throughout the day. Ive seen other groups on here that have received the results on Tuesday as well. So hopefully tomorrow.

• Like 1

Whos pumped about the results being published? I hope it will be tomorrow. I believe the November selection results were posted on a Wednesday following Thanksgiving break. Im dying here...

I am too. I had high hopes that they would post them today. So I have been refreshing the HRC site throughout the day. Ive seen other groups on here that have received the results on Tuesday as well. So hopefully tomorrow.

Currently deployed and 6 hours ahead of EST...I shouldn't, but can't help myself clicking refresh from morning until 2300 waiting for results to hit.

• Like 2