January Selection Board

AD selected in the Jan(Feb) board and still awaiting class dates. The email received when being selected said within 30-60 days if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure it can come out sooner but not worried yet. Also don't necessarily have a rush either since I'm deployed, wont be back for another month, and will still have to out-process and get rid of the house lol.

I should clarify my question: Does your family move with you after Basic Training or do you wait until after WOCS?

All of this information is located within this forum already in different topics. Your family will PCS after basic training. You will be given the choice of on post housing or collecting BAH. Regardless, that is where you'll reside while your husband is in WOCS staying in the barracks.

I just received my course reservation for WOBC-A. Looks like I'll be starting up on 08 OCT this year. Little later than expected but it means I'll be enjoying the Alaska Summer one more time, and PCS weather will be perfect. Anyone else receive course dates?

I have been out doing live fire exercises all week so I have not been able to check my email. Hearing that you got yours makes me hopeful that I will have an email with a class date when I get off the range.

I just received my course reservation for WOBC-A. Looks like I'll be starting up on 08 OCT this year. Little later than expected but it means I'll be enjoying the Alaska Summer one more time, and PCS weather will be perfect. Anyone else receive course dates?

Just got mine as well. 08OCT for WOBC-A. Still wondering if I should be getting anything for WOCS or not, I'm a RLO so not expecting to attend WOCS but thought I might still have to show up for admin stuff. Some of the other guys seem to have a late May WOCS date... would be a big bubble if that's the same class from WOCS that we'll see in WOBC-A.