LA Helicopters at LGB closed?

I called and emailed the owner of LA Helicopters and got no reply. I called an old friend (since 1990) in Torrance and he said there closing was "old news." I'm curious as to why they failed and heard a rumor that some students were going to come from China and then didn't. I reached out to the emails of the foreign agents that were listed on there website and got no reply either. The building they were flying out of was original CSR aviation as I used them for photo until we put our own helicopter out there years ago. We would lose students to them and I tried to impress upon the students that a job at the end is really what you are looking for and you should look at that track record or lack of it. It seems that also Ocean Helicopters in Palm Beach County, Florida and Core Helicopters in Linden, New Jersey also seem to have closed recently. If anyone has some information it makes fora good learning experience.

• 5 weeks later...