May Slection Board

• 2 weeks later...

Was supposed to be putting in an in-service board packet back in JAN ended up with a WOFT packet at my local recruiter and have my BN interview on Tuesday and will hopefully be pushed up to USAREC afterwards.

GT: 116

SIFT: 48

APFT: 265

Flight Physical: Stamped No Waivers

Military: 4 Years Army Reserve

Flight Hours: N/A

LORs: W4 Apache Pilot, O6 Battalion Commander, O6 Former Jrotc instructor, Another CW4 at HQDA at rucker.

School: Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Technology.
Civilian Experience: High School Teacher, Regional manager for a Money Service Business.

Been trying for this since October 2017. Hoping everything is squared away and I get that call in May!!!!!

I thought the march thread was for people putting in a packet during march sorry. I just submitted my corrections today to proponent. Good luck to everyone applying.

-GT: 118

-SIFT: 60

-APFT: 290 (dropped ten points :/)

-MIL: 2.5 years AD Army CPL/E-4 68W, no deployments.

-Civ Ed: 35 credits toward my AA. 3.1 GPA

-Physical: 1 Waiver, fort rucker stamped.

-LOR: O-3, O-5, CW5 Command Chief Warrant Officer.

The funny thing is I'll just be getting back from BLC when the board results are released.

So I got a call today and apparently my flight physical was incomplete? Rucker stamped it GTG but my doc said I need to come back in to resubmit it. I have a meeting with him the 17th to go over what exactly he is talking about but with how long it is taking to get flight physicals back from Rucker me having to resubmit a physical would mean no May board....

• 2 weeks later...

Updated May Board Numbers

Note: This is for the USAREC side only, meaning you went through a recruiting office. I do not have access to in service applicants.

17 Applicants (Only 2 Board Ready)

16 Males, 1 Female

12 NPS, 5 PS

ED: 1 MS, 9 BS/BA, 1 AS/AA, 6 HSD,

AVG PT: 269

AVG GT: 121

AVG GPA: 3.3

AVG SIFT: 55

• Like 2

This board forum has been pretty quiet compared to the January and March boards... Anyone else excited/anxious?? I am just hoping that if selected meps will give me PCS orders instead of TDY so i can move my wife out there before wocs! How is everyone else feeling???

I'm pretty nervous, but I feel confident about my packet. I know that wait until July is going to be the worse.

GT: 126

SIFT: 62

APFT: 286

Military: 8 years TIS. E-5. 6 National Guard, 2 Reserves

Flight hours: 3 hours. Cessna 172

Physical: Stamped, 1 waiver

Civ Ed: BA Communication 2.65 GPA

LORs: O-3, O-5 Aviator and CW3 Aviator

Reserve applicant.

Anxious would be an understatement. Good luck to all!

• Like 1

if it's ready send it! the deadline is just that... a deadline. You can submit at anytime. I know people that submitted for one board and were "boarded" earlier(previous board). their packets did not need waivers and the process to get the board ready status is fairly fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Anthony that image you attached is the RA for Regular Army?

All the information I put out is from the USAREC side. If you submitted a packet through a recruiting office, then you are included in this information. If you are an in-service applicant, you’re results will be released in a Milper Message on the HRC website as early as this coming Tuesday but most likely on Wednesday.