Yes exactly- there's a process for a reason, I totally understand that. Im just submitting what was asked of me from the E-8, sift and meps phys this week, and on the flip side everything else for the pack.. i was told last board was july for civilian.. i will be aged out as of february.

• Like 1

So how long do results usually take from the board? Are they different for civilians vs AD, or do all the results come out at the same time?

The last select/nonselect memo for he last board came out on the third day (Weds) but this board has 40 while the last only had 21.

After 1 year and 5 months, finally selected - first look ! good luck to other applicants. The civilian results are out.

• Like 1

How can we see them? Should I contact my recruiter? Recruiter said he looked and didnt see it and figured it would come out on a Milper message.

MILPER messages on HRC's website is only for AD applicants. Don't worry, it may just be making it's way through your recruiters command. The results came late today.

Will post once I find out. Going to MEPS Friday to do my oath and sign my contract. I wonder if its going to be a 4-6 month wait or if Ill ship out rather quickly? From past dates Ive seen, seems like it wont be for at least 4 months.

Congrats to all the civilian applicants who were selected and good luck to the active duty applicants still waiting for results!!!

My recruiter is on leave... I have to wait till next week.

f**k that dude call the office and ask to speak with the center leader or drive up there. You don't need to wait for your recruiter to come back from leave