July 2018 Board

f*ck that dude call the office and ask to speak with the center leader or drive up there. You don't need to wait for your recruiter to come back from leave

I called and spoke to him. He hasn't heard anything yet. Said he'd try to contact the recruiting BN. This doesn't shock me. The whole process has been nothing but a sh*t show.

• Like 1

I called and spoke to him. He hasn't heard anything yet. Said he'd try to contact the recruiting BN. This doesn't shock me. The whole process has been nothing but a sh*t show.

Hang in there. Its like this for everyone. If I learned anything through this it was that you dont get what you ask for you get what you take. Keep pressuring them for an answer. They dont own you yet.

I had my recruiter look last night and I guess he got an email stating the selections. The center leader texted me this morning to congratulate me as well, so they should definitely have access to the information.

Will post once I find out. Going to MEPS Friday to do my oath and sign my contract. I wonder if its going to be a 4-6 month wait or if Ill ship out rather quickly? From past dates Ive seen, seems like it wont be for at least 4 months.

Dont bank on that lol. I was at basic in just over one month.

You guys are right about submitting a complete pack. There is a lot of confusion at our recruiting station about WOFT.. Thanks for the clarification! Just got sift done today. Stats so far:

GT: 141

SIFT: 58 ( computer crashed half way through)

If you have any specific questions about the process working with a recruiter you can PM me. I went through multiple recruiters over the course of 14 months and finally got selected. I can give you all kinds of advice and let you know if something they are telling you sounds a little off

• Like 1

I'm active duty. My recruiter just called me and said I was not selected. My packet will be re-submitted for September board. I will be honest I am kind of confused.. I don't know where to go from here. Do I need to fix anything or just let it re-submit?

If you have any specific questions about the process working with a recruiter you can PM me. I went through multiple recruiters over the course of 14 months and finally got selected. I can give you all kinds of advice and let you know if something they are telling you sounds a little off

Thanks!

After many phone calls and explaining multiple times to my center leader that no, I did not have to wait for the HRC MILPERS message to be released, I finally got an answer. I was selected.

Did you call regional recruiters to find out?? Please let me know, anxiety is killing me! Thanks in advance for any information.

I'm active duty. My recruiter just called me and said I was not selected. My packet will be re-submitted for September board. I will be honest I am kind of confused.. I don't know where to go from here. Do I need to fix anything or just let it re-submit?

What regional recruiter did you speak with?

Is there anything further I need to do for my security clearance? Or is no news good news? I havent heard anything back since my initial interview nor have any of my references been contacted. I know they are super backed up, just dont want there to be any bumps in the road when it comes to a security clearance once the time comes for me to need it!

I've seen a couple people post that they have already been notified if selected or not for active duty. I have contacted the regional WOFT recruiters and they stated that no results are available. Anyone have a contact that can find out since the board ends today? Thanks for any info

First time poster, but I have been hanging around for a minute.

Called the AD recruiter. They arent allowed to officially say if you got in, based on my phone call. However, if you did not receive immediate notification, it is probably a good thing. If you get what Im laying down.

Stats for the board:

Gt:143

Sift:60

Degree:Bachelors

Active time:3+

Flight time: None

LORs: 3(co/BC/CW4)

First time poster, but I have been hanging around for a minute.

Called the AD recruiter. They arent allowed to officially say if you got in, based on my phone call. However, if you did not receive immediate notification, it is probably a good thing. If you get what Im laying down.

Stats for the board:

Gt:143

Sift:60

Degree:Bachelors

Active time:3+

Flight time: None

LORs: 3(co/BC/CW4)

Wow, thats almost a perfect GT score. What are you? A physics major?

• Like 1