Any AD get a date yet? I know its only been almost two weeks but Im so eager and tired of my COC asking me when I leave

Nothing yet. Its killing me.

Nothing yet. Its killing me.

Same. My guess is January (I've been told it is almost always 4-6 for AD), but with WOCS acceptance rates being what they are, we could be pushed out as much as 9 months.

• Like 2

Same. My guess is January (I've been told it is almost always 4-6 for AD), but with WOCS acceptance rates being what they are, we could be pushed out as much as 9 months.

4-6 weeks? Or months?

I am guard switching to active and dont have to go to basic before and the soonest class date available to me when I got mine on 8/1 was the end of February. Just a heads up to you AD people waiting to find out. My class date was 6 months out

4-6 weeks? Or months?

Months, unfortunately.

Atrrs res should pop in the next 2-3 weeks, since they have to give us time for PCS orders versus other WOCs that are just in a TDY status. After the atrrs res, it is 30-90 days before the PCS orders are cut.

Congrats! I finally enlisted and it looks like we'll be going through together. I'm definitely ready to get started.

Selected on the July board. Had to get ETP due to DD368 Navy issues. Basic at Jackson Feb. 25 and WOCS May 09.

• Like 1

Congrats to you too. Are you doing Basic at Jackson too or just the same WOCS class? And Feb. can't come soon enough.

Basic at Jackson too. Counting down the days.

Is there a location I can go to help get the letters of recommendation? I want to enter as a warrant officer. And most of the high ranked members of the armed services I know are no longer in the military.

Just checking in on this topic. Anyone need any help or have any questions going into the July board let me know. Ill try and help the best I can.

Any AD guys from the July board get a class date yet? It's been a month. I know it says 30-60 days but the anticipation is killing me. I'm lower enlisted so I will be going to school on the 7 week course. Anyone else on here in the same boat I am?

Nice! I only got dates for Basic 1/15 and WOCS 4/5 (Looks like we will be in the same WOCS class). What is BLC?

My dates are in

Basic: 9 Oct Fort Jackson (Prior service USAF)

BLC: 7 Mar

WOCS: 4 Apr

Flight School/WOBC: 13 Jun

Looks like I'll be seeing some of you!

Nice! I only got dates for Basic 1/15 and WOCS 4/5 (Looks like we will be in the same WOCS class). What is BLC?

Badass! Maybe the same flight school, too, I'd think?

BLC is the Army's E5 school, which will give me the 5 weeks WOCS as opposed to the 7 week. I might be able to get it waived since I went to the Air Force E5 school. Are you prior or civ?

Badass! Maybe the same flight school, too, I'd think?

BLC is the Army's E5 school, which will give me the 5 weeks WOCS as opposed to the 7 week. I might be able to get it waived since I went to the Air Force E5 school. Are you prior or civ?

Ahh ok. Im a civilian, so Ill be doing the full 7 week school as of now unless they change the length of WOCS? I know theyve been talking about changing the length, but not sure when it will be implemented.

My dates are in

Basic: 9 Oct Fort Jackson (Prior service USAF)

BLC: 7 Mar

WOCS: 4 Apr

Flight School/WOBC: 13 Jun

Looks like I'll be seeing some of you!

Why would they send you to BLC?